Prince Tour XS 1.35+ String Customer feedback

Comments: I really liked it while it lasted on my steam 105S, but as some people mentioned, one of the cross strings broke. The first 20 hours it kept tension very well and the strings didn't move. After that, strings started to move and soon after one of the cross strings (right where I hit the ball) started to desintegrate because of the movement. But, I really enjoyed it. Now, I'm about to try Wilson Revolve 15.
From: Mauro, 10/16

Comments: I find this string to only be durable only on racquets with closed string patterns.
From: Jared, 5/16

Comments: Nice string. Softer and more powerful than Tour Bite, but still on the low powered side for a poly. Spin is great. The only knock is that the crosses break fairly quickly. That's right, cross strings. I have no idea why, but it happens every time.
From: Clay, 4/16

Comments: Was very satisfied with this string, I use it on a Prince Tour 98 ESP at 61 lbs. This string really bites the ball and offers much more spin and control than what I would get with any other 15 gauge string. Overall, a very good string.
From: Tim, 6/15

Comments: Lasted 30 minutes in my super open pattern racquet. It sheared in half over a length of several inches, something I've never seen before. Was pretty awesome for those 30 minutes though.
From: Sander, 11/14

Comments: I am using this as a cross string paired with Lux 4G 1.3 mains on a Steam 105S at 54 lbs. The biggest benefit is that it reduces notching (only string I've found to do that). I guess it provides a nice wide base for the mains to slide on, so this combo has very good spin. It's tension maintenance is nowhere near the 4G though, and I notice about a 12 lb drop off before the XS breaks. Full 4G only had about a 4 lb drop off. Odd that the cross would break first, but it has been consistent in that regard. I only got about 5-7 hours out of Prince Duraflex as the crosses, and this gives me 15-20 hours.
From: Ty, 9/14