Prince Tour XC 16L 660' String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I put this full set in my new Babolat 2015 and felt that played well for 5 hours of hard hitting, but after that it became inconsistent. After 12 hours of play it snapped and I don't usually snap strings. Certainly it is good for 5 hours, but I believe after that, the strings are just good for practice.
From: Iris, 1/15

Comments: Like David said, this is a very slippery string. Unlike the TW reviews, I felt great ball pocketing and softness with this string. It produces as much ball bite as Firewire, Tour Bite, and Zo Verve while all being softer. Great string in a full bed. I have it strung in a Six.One 95 at 52 lbs.
From: TD, 6/14

Comments: This is the "slippery-est" string I've tested providing the bet "snap back" I've seen with no notching. Resulting in spin potential that is the best I've experienced. Love this string. Now I prefer this string over the Solinco Tour Bite and the Tierone FireWire. I hybrid the 15g XC with the 17L XC -- it gives me super confidence and improved depth consistency.