Comments: I've only had the 6 pack bag a week but like the color,look and feel of the bag. It didn't come with a removable wet/dry bag as advertised.
From: Rich, 1/12

Comments: I also had the green version of this 12 pack and sold it when I got the black and orange. I really love the color scheme, but I have found 1 drawback to this bag opposed to the green one. The gold areas of the bag are made of a material that will show scuffs, drags marks, or just common wear. The green version is made of a different material that doen't have this effect. In my opinion, if you are looking for a bag that will last, this isn't it. But if you change bags every year or so, it looks great!!! I probably wouldn't have changed if I knew this bag wouldn't hold up.
From: Jeff. 1/12

Comments: This 12 Pack bag is awesome. It is very commanding, very visually loud. It's a great bag. At times, I think it might be perceived as a bit too "gaudy," but who cares. I think it's great.
From: Rhandy, 7/11

Comments: I sold the green one to get the orange/black 12 pack. Only problem, is the orange version does not come with the sack pack as described. Prince states the new bag uses the shoe compartment as both as it is waterproof. Hope TW changes the description to include this info. Despite this, great bag, new colors.
From: Neil. 5/11
(Neil, the description has been updated to reflect that it does not come with the sack pack. Thank you for your feedback. -- TW Staff)

6 Racquet Tennis Bags