Comments: Personally I love the Tour Team Pink 6 Pack Bag. I play USTA tournaments and high school tennis and I have enough room for my 3 racquets, clothes, shoes, and water bottle. Everything fits so great. I love the shoe compartment although the pocket runs into one of the other pockets, so it does take up additional room. I love the color and durability!
From: Tiffany, 1/13

Comments: The Prince Tour Team Pink Back Pack is nice quality and well-padded. The colors are good. However, it is significantly smaller than expected. Shoes fit in the bottom but not the way they are pictured. The water bottle pocket is tight and it was tough to get a bottle and/or a can of balls in there. The inner pocket has this extended part in the bottom that goes into the shoe compartment. Not sure why or what its for. It will barely hold everything I have to take with me, as I play in the evening and have to pack everything to play in the morning and take to work. I have one racquet in there and I don't see how two will really fit. I'd give it a 3 out of 5.
From: Lesli, 9/12