Prince Tour Team Red 6 Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: This backpack has a problem with the zippers staying closed when you put your racquets inside, making the bag useless. I'm returning it.
From: Ryan, 8/14

Comments: I just bought the backpack and immediately after loading it with my stuff realized that the zippers will not stay zipped and my racquets will fall out. This is such a shame because I like all of the inside pockets that it has, but this will have to go back!
From: Missey, 6/14

Comments: This backpack has one serious flaw which makes it almost unusable. When you put 2 racquets in the racquet pocket, zip up on both sides, and put the back pack on, the zippers will slowly open up and soon the racquets are on the floor. Same thing if you carry it in the carry handle due to its placement relative to the racquet pocket. I had asked for this racquet for Christmas because I liked the somewhat narrower shape and pocket design as compared to the old Prince tennis backpack I had, but unfortunately I cannot figure out how to use this as a backpack nor as a bag. Having had to carry this by grabbing under the main compartment zipper (in order to prevent it from opening itself) the internal seam is now tearing apart. Not recommended.
From: Herald, 6/14

Comments: Great looking bag to go with the Tour ESP racquets. Really love the backpack straps and the organization features of the 9 pack bag. The drink pocket is a real plus as well.

Comments: I have the Prince Tour Team 12 Pack in red and it is a great bag. The climate control pocket holds 3 racquets easily and could probably hold another. The pocket on the other side could hold another 3-4 racquets or clothes. The center pocket is large, but the shoe and water bottle pockets are inside it, so it would be difficult to hold racquets. I know it sounds funny, but what sold me on this bag was the water bottle holder. It sits at the top of the bag when using the backpack straps and has climate control technology.

Comments: For some reason Prince has decided to make their bags smaller. All of their bags are smaller than bags produced in previous years. They are well made though. But, I travel a lot and I can barely get all of my racquets and gear into a 12 pack.
From: Wes, 1/14

Comments: The 9 pack is a fantastic bag with great organization built into it. Love the shoe pocket to store stuff in and the drink holder pocket. The backpack straps are very comfortable.

Prince Tour Team Red 6 Pack Bag - Where to go from here