Prince Tour Team Red 12 Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: I've had this 9-pack bag for about a year now. I purchased the Prince 9 pack because I thought the build quality and features of this bag were much better than the Babolat, Head, and Wilson bags I looked at. After looking at the new Babolats, I still believe this. This bag is solid, it easily holds 3 POGs on one side and 3 AeroPro Drives in the insulated side, with tons of room in the middle for towels, change of clothes, and balls. I also like the size and location of the 2 pouches (shoes and water bottle). When I got this, I only had the POGs, and decided on the 9 pack over the 6 pack because the water bottle pocket will fit a 30oz. Powerade. I love the straps on the underside of the bag because they don't get in the way of accessing the bag from the top (I removed the single strap). In the year I've had this bag I've never had an issue with any of the zippers.
From: Bret, 3/15

Comments: Don't get the backpack. It's impossible to use without racquets falling out of their compartments. The zippers which are supposed to hold them in place are too weak. It's nice looking and has good organizational features but it literally cannot keep racquets in the bag.
From: Ben, 3/15

Comments: This backpack has a problem with the zippers staying closed when you put your racquets inside, making the bag useless. I'm returning it.
From: Ryan, 8/14

Comments: I just bought the backpack and immediately after loading it with my stuff realized that the zippers will not stay zipped and my racquets will fall out. This is such a shame because I like all of the inside pockets that it has, but this will have to go back!
From: Missey, 6/14

Comments: This backpack has one serious flaw which makes it almost unusable. When you put 2 racquets in the racquet pocket, zip up on both sides, and put the back pack on, the zippers will slowly open up and soon the racquets are on the floor. Same thing if you carry it in the carry handle due to its placement relative to the racquet pocket. I had asked for this racquet for Christmas because I liked the somewhat narrower shape and pocket design as compared to the old Prince tennis backpack I had, but unfortunately I cannot figure out how to use this as a backpack nor as a bag. Having had to carry this by grabbing under the main compartment zipper (in order to prevent it from opening itself) the internal seam is now tearing apart. Not recommended.
From: Herald, 6/14

Comments: Great looking bag to go with the Tour ESP racquets. Really love the backpack straps and the organization features of the 9 pack bag. The drink pocket is a real plus as well.

Comments: I have the Prince Tour Team 12 Pack in red and it is a great bag. The climate control pocket holds 3 racquets easily and could probably hold another. The pocket on the other side could hold another 3-4 racquets or clothes. The center pocket is large, but the shoe and water bottle pockets are inside it, so it would be difficult to hold racquets. I know it sounds funny, but what sold me on this bag was the water bottle holder. It sits at the top of the bag when using the backpack straps and has climate control technology.

Comments: For some reason Prince has decided to make their bags smaller. All of their bags are smaller than bags produced in previous years. They are well made though. But, I travel a lot and I can barely get all of my racquets and gear into a 12 pack.
From: Wes, 1/14

Comments: The 9 pack is a fantastic bag with great organization built into it. Love the shoe pocket to store stuff in and the drink holder pocket. The backpack straps are very comfortable.