Prince Tour Pro 98 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Strung and with a dampener and overgrip it came in right at 11.6 ounces. I hit with it and really wanted to like it. I did like the crisp feel but it twisted a bit on me and was not standing up as well as my 12 ounce sticks. So, I put 6 pieces of lead on it (both sides at 10,2, 4, 8, and two pieces on the throat). I have switched to it from the Tour 95. Much more modern, more power, and now it can stand in there on 5.0 players hitting big. It does everything very well and is one of most precise control racquets I have ever hit with.
From: Mesa, 2/15

Comments: I used a Rebel Team but I was not confident to switch however after one match with this racquet I am convinced it has improved my game in all areas. More speed on my serve and more control I can pick the spots and on the returns its amazing stable and a lot of control. With my groundstrokes, I have more confidance to go for my shots I mean big shots. Slices are amazing. Basically, all over I can see improvement. I am a 3.5 player.
From: Francois, 8/14

Comments: I used to use the Wilson Blade 98. I strung it with Tour XP 16g at 58 lbs (Prince's Poly power string). This has been the easiest racquet transition I ever made. Coming off chronic shoulder issues, the tad headlight style of this racquet causes no arm issues without sacrificing hardly any plow through. I think I can even go down 2 lbs and it will be even sweeter. A racquet that doesn't kill my arm and still gives me that flat slap shot power with access to spin when I need it. I give this racquet a 10/10 and would recommend it to anyone who likes a solid players frame.
From: Jon, 4/14

Comments: I have used the Head Prestige Pro for the last five years, but I decided to make a switch after demoing this racquet. I love the 18x20 string pattern as it allows me to hit flat, but I have no issues dialing in massive spin when I need it. I am still tweaking the string and tension, but I think poly may be a bad fit for this stick. It does need something a little softer and slightly more forgiving.

Comments: The set up on this frame is important, with an 18x20 pattern, you better make sure you soften up the string and lower the tension or you will be disappointed. Especially since I was graduating from the Rebel Team with a more open pattern and holes vs. grommets. If you string it up properly and take time to get used to it, I think you will really enjoy the benefits of a more precise stick in your hands.

Comments: Got mine a bit early. This is a truly an amazing stick. I'm a chronic racquet switcher and customizer. I've been through more than 15 frames from Wilson, Head, Prince, Babolat, Yonex and Volkl and I have finally found the Holy Grail for my game. I hit hard and flat and have a big serve. With Luxilon Alu Power rough at 54 lbs, this stick is just gorgeous. It does everything wonderfully well. Buttery smooth and rock solid at the same time. I don't know why the score is mediocre because I think this will be the new go-to control frame. If I rated the racquet, I'd give it easily a 88-90.