Prince Tour Pro 100 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Very solid racquet, feels and plays heavier than it's specs (which can be good or bad, depending on your preference), it feels perfect in the flex department for me (doesn't have that odd fealing of the O3 and EXO3 tour), good touch, very solid on the serve, and good access to spin. For full disclosure, I'm a USPTA teaching pro, but I have a contract with Prince (don't teach enough hours, no proshop affiliation), but have used Prince racquets for decades. I'm going to try out the Warrior Pro too, but I think this is going to be my stick of choice for the next year or so.
From: Sean, 3/14

Comments: Best stick ever -- tons of control and spin. When I first hit a ball with this stick, I was in love. The first ball I hit with this had tons and tons of spin I felt like I could not miss a ball, but I wondered can this thing drive the ball? And it could just as good as it can hit spin. Also, it is great on volleys and you could hit a dime on the court. But I would not recommend this stick for beginners (3.0 players).

Prince Tour Pro 100 Racquets - Where to go from here