Comments: I have had the Pacific Line Pro Bag for about a year now, and I love it. Like the description says, if you were going to a tournament out of town, you could fit enough gear for a whole weekend in this bag. The "shoe pocket" is great for shoes or for stashing wet clothes and towels to keep them separate from your clean gear. If you play with extra-long sticks, the 2-racquet pocket might be a little too small. If you are looking for a bag just to stow a couple racquets and a few towels, this bag will probably be way too big.
From: Ben, 2/12

Comments: It has arrived. The Pacific Team Line 12 pack Thermo Bag. I took a chance and I like it. I've recently changed racquets and I'm the kind of guy who must have a brand of bag to match my brand of racquet. Is that wrong? This time, I made a change. I selected this non-racquet brand, Pacific bag to protect my new Head Prestige MP 18x20 racquets. And it's a good marriage. (my wife even said, "good choice") Nice thermal qualities for the 3 racquets and just enough room for a change of clothes, warmups, shoes and a little more. It seems to be a very solid choice. I recommend it.
From: Ray, Monterey, CA, USA. 03/10

Club Tennis Bags (Duffel Non-Racquet)