Comments: I bought this racquet a year ago thinking Prince would stop making it. I played with it at various times and thought it was great, just too demanding. A year later when I was having trouble controlling my pro-stock Prestige Pro, I made the commitment to play with it and forced myself to use better footwork. I ordered my racquet lighter in weight, I added 10 grams of lead to 12 o'clock, bringing the SW to about 355 and it is still HL. After playing with it for a 2 months, the Diablo has broken in and is a little less stiff, which I prefer. This stick just destroys the ball. Groundies are powerful, heavy, deep, and controlled. My one handed backhand has not been better. Slices really knife in. Serving was a little tricky. I had to adjust my toss a little more into the court for flat and kick serves. With this adjustment I am hitting bombs, heavy kick, or a new serve, for me, which is killing people -- slices out wide (the wide serve has never reliable until the Diablo, now I hit 3-8 aces a set just on the wide slice). Volleys are very solid I was surprised at the level of spin I can generate from a tight pattern. I sting with a full poly at 48/46 lbs on a CP machine. You have to take full cuts at the ball to get the best results.
From: Jman, 11/13

Comments: Well, after many racquets the Diablo Mid is the one. I have never served better and my volleys have improved a lot. My return of serve was very good with this racquet. The weight and balance seem just right for all aspects of my game. I wish I found this racquet earlier as I've tried many racquets and have always felt like something was missing. The diablo will be my racquet for many years. I string mine with Gosen og micro at 56 pounds.
From: Dave, 2/13

Comments: I first bought this racquet some time ago strung at mid tension, but had to give up on it after watching too many balls just fall off the strings on off-center shots. I've recently had it re-strung at 50lbs and this has made a big difference in opening the racquet up. The topspin is huge and my serve is now the best ever, particularly on placement. Maneuverability is also impressive with the head light balance. I like taking big swings at the ball with small head, heavy, low powered racquets, and for me this is the best racquet I've ever used. The Diablo isn't the easiest racquet to use, but what it does do is make you play better. I'm really pleased I took it out of the cupboard and gave it a second chance. I have been tempted to tinker with the mass; I'm used to playing with Dunlop 100/200s weighted up to over 13oz, but it's been great in stock form. I really should order another of these. Great racquet.
From: Simon, 10/12

Comments: I've been playing with this racquet for a few months and I can't say enough good things about it. It really does have a big sweetspot and nice pop. It plays like a 95-98 square inch frame. The weight might scare some people off, but I love it. I can get nice spin on my serves. The open pattern in this Mid really allows for more spin. Flat shots are a dream because the small headsize. The control is amazing if the technique is there. This racquet does not reward lazy strokes. If I had to choose one complaint, it'd be the muted feel. A tad muted at times, but it can be balanced nicely with a nice lively string. Buy this stick before they stop production!!
From: Nick, 8/12
String type and tension: Tourna Big Hitter Blue Rough 16g @ 56 lbs

Comments: This is the magic stick. I feel like Superman when I play with this racquet. It gives me so much confidence that I feel indestructible. Excellent power. I become a sniper...when I have to serve I can put the ball a half an inch from where I want it. I have used many racquets, from Wilson to Babolat, some even oversized. I really enjoyed some of them. However, the feel of this stick is amazing. You can't believe you only have 93 square inches, as it feels bigger. I don't want to go back to anything else. I am deadly accurate with this Prince. I wonder why I didn't get it before. Your footwork has to be good though. If you know the fundamentals and have a full swing, nothing will beat this piece or art. Maneuverability is great but again you have to have the right footwork to get to the ball on time and prepare your shot. Once you get used to not be lazy, your main concern will become your strategy and not your shots, they will be naturally accurate. I am a all around player that depending on the opponent, the surface, or the climate, I decide to attack or stay on the baseline. I can do everything with this racquet. My first serve percentage has increased notoriously since I switched to the Diablo, from 50% to about 75%. That by itself makes me more aggressive and I find myself going to the net more often. But I also enjoy the wicked amount of spin I can generate with this stick. Almost similar to the Babolat Aero Pro. But the Babolat is not even close when it comes to the service variety you can choose to do with this racquet. From a bazooka shot to high bouncing pin pointed second service. Double faults are very very rare with this racquet. I have ordered two more since I got the first two. I feel naked if I am not playing with this racquet. Good design. This racquet will be always considered one of the few good ones.
String type and tension: Synthetic Gut @ 55 lbs

Comments: I agree with the Tennis Warehouse review about it playing bigger than a 93 square inch headsize. Big sweet spot, forgiving (for a mid), solid, stable, and power when you need to go for a bit more. Did not expect to find it so easy to play with yet with so much control. I usually play with a 100 square inch frame (EXO3 Tour) but I was very impressed with this one that I really thought about making a switch because I love the stability it gave me, especially on the one handed backhand. I was probably hitting the ball more consistent with this one. The swingweight was just right for me as sometimes I would over swing or swing too early with my EXO Tour and mis-hit the ball out in front due to it swinging a lot lighter. Very impressed with it. For a midsized 12 ounce + racquet, I was expecting to tire and shank balls all over which was not the case. If you want a heavy stick with control of a mid but plays a lot bigger, this is the one!
From: Alan, 6/12
String type and tension: Gosen OG Sheep Micro 17

Comments: I've got a few mids that I'm playing with (Wilson K90, Pro Kennex Redondo and currently the Head YOUTEK IG Prestige Mid), and I picked up the Prince Diablo on a whim. Found it a little too unpredictable on groundstrokes, but volleys are solid and it has a good sweet spot. Just not quite as plush as I'd like.
From: Dalton, 4/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Red Code 17g/OG Sheep Micro 16g at 52/54 lbs

Comments: A great classic old school player's stick. Yes it's not powerful, but if you can put a nice long cut on the ball and hit it near the middle, you don't want a lot of power from your racket anyway. Where the Diablo really shines is the accuracy. I have hit more shots where my opponent doesn't move and just watches it paint a line or corner and then looks at me like "what the....?" than any other player's stick I own. I just lift the Devil and say "El Diablo Loco!"
From: Andre, 1/12

Comments: This racquet for me is harder to use than Wilson BLX Six.One Tour. I like Wilson's perimeter weighing system to feel the heft of the racquet better. I also like my old Wilson 6.1 95 inch Pro Staff Classic better. This is the most difficult racquet for me to use since it is so light. I'd rather use a heavier racquet serving and returning serve which are very important aspects of the game.
From: Calvin, 12/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Adrenaline with Prince Duraflex, ranges 40-60 lbs

Comments: I've been hitting with this stick for a long time. Upwards to 2 or 3 years. The Tour Diablo Mid is an amazing racquet but definitely not for all. The control and feel with this racquet is absolutely amazing. Definitely a serve and volley racquet. My serve as well as my volleys have improved tremendously using this racket. However, as I am an aggressive baseline player, I found that the strokes and power to hit with the Tour Diablo to be a little difficult to get used to. Power had to be generated from the player and the strokes were not as solid as many other racquets out there today. However, if you have enough confidence in your strokes and power, it shouldn't pose a problem. Definitely a thumbs up from me and recommending it to everyone.
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Original, 57 lbs.

Comments: I currently own 4 racquets, Diablo mid, POG mid (current version), Yonex RDX500 mid, and PK Redondo mid. All are strung with Forten Sweet 17. The only racquet I have added lead is POG (about 10g at 9 & 3 o'lock). I like all 4 racquets but my favourite is Diablo. The best way for me to explain is to compare. I find the RDX 500 very similar to Diablo both having very good control and stability. The main difference for me is that the Diablo has more power, and is more effective for aggressive play. The Redondo has less power than the RDX 500. Another concern I have with the Redondo is that I frame the ball more often when I hit with significant topspin. I think the reason is the Redondo's head shape, being the narrowest across the frame and so having the least margin for error. But I think the Redondo has the best stability and control of these 4 racquets. My main concern with POG is that I find it to be the least stable of these racquets when I don't middle it even with the lead added. I have also tried the Volkl PB 10 mid and found it a bit too low powered and less stable than my other racquets, but in fairness I never tried adding lead tape. I also tried the Babolat Pure Storm GT (not Tour version) but it never felt right when I tried to flatten the shot, and seemed to prefer heavy topspin. Back to my favourite the Diablo, I find it can feel a bit harsh/boardy at higher tensions and prefer to string it less than 55 lbs, but this a very minor complaint about an otherwise fantastic racquet.

Comments: The best racquet out there! Serve is awesome, great hard flat serve! I've tried all the new racquets and never found anything quite like it. I've been playing with it for 5 years and will probably never change; it's a question of feel. You gotta try it! The best overall racquet for an old-schooler and I'm 23yo. If you excel on serve try this racquet you'll never go back to the new technology. And by the way, most pros play with that kind of racquet, too. I'm a 4.5 but on serve I give trouble to player up to 6. I have a one hand backhand, hard flat baseliner who hits on the rise. This racquet is for offense!
From: Simon, Canada, Quebec, 03/11
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Original 52 to 55 pounds
Headsize: 93 Midsize

Comments: Great racquet. Plays just like the Wilson BLX 90! Same specs but lighter! So if you like the BLX 90 or K- 90 then you will love this racquet because it's the same thing but lighter. You can feel it in your arm too...feels great! Great control and serves are deadly bombs!
From: Mike, LA, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Wilson Champions choice- Gut 55 mains, Lux 52 crosses

Comments: I found this racquet great for my style of play. I always recommend this racquet to my advanced students who have developed strokes. Good choice!
From: Alex, CT 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger alu,60 tension

Comments: I recently switched to this stick from the Babolat Pure Storm limited because I was looking for a similar racquet with a more open string pattern. At first I was very disappointed. I was stringing my Babolats at 56lbs and it was perfect so I tried the same set up with the Tour Diablo. I couldn't keep a ball in the court....everything was sailing and I got no bite on my serve at all. I then re-strung at 63lbs and it was a revelation. This thing is a beauty, but you have to string it at least in the low 60's or it's more of an intermediate racquet for those with shorter swings and slower racquet head speed.
From: John, Monson, MA 03/10
String type and tension: Synthetic gut / 63lbs

Comments: I have played with this racquet for 8 months. It feels stable, has good feel, and has a decent amount of power. I found out I need good footwork and preparation to hit ground-strokes properly. But when I do, I hit heavy balls that my opponents find hard to return. I can hit top-spin and flat shots equally well. I can also hit low, fast slices. I serve well with this stick-I can hit first serves with pace, and second serve with kick and spin. The only drawback is you need to be physically strong-I am not a big, strong player-after a set, I feel fatigued and I can't time my shots. I need a fast swing to generate power and spin with this stick; and after a set, I can't generate that fast swing. This racquet is good for an all-around player, even though baseliners will do equally well.
From: Ananda Gurung, Moorhead, State, MN 01/10
String type and tension:

Comments: I thought it was pretty heavy at first, but after a few weeks, I hit harder than I ever did before. The spin, control, everything about this racket was perfect for me. I find this racket and the Price EXO3 Rebel 95 to be a very similar racket. I hope they make a Prince EXO3 Diablo MP with similar designs! It would be just perfect!
From: Kevin, Los Angeles, California, USA. 01/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power 16L; 60
Headsize: MidPlus

Comments: This racket lets you swing away but still keep the ball in play. In fact, the main challenge I have had it getting the ball deep enough because you do have to generate your own power. However, if you commit to the shot, accelerate through the ball and get good top, you can hit a lot of winners with the Devil racket
From: David, Springfield, Mo, USA 12/09
String type and tension: The cheap stuff 53
NTRP Rating: Very low 4.0

Comments:Great racquet overall. Although the grip is a bit more boxy compared to Wilson, I found that I really like this grip!
From: Doug, Seattle, Washington, USA 09/09
String type and tension: 53

Comments: Update on my last post after several weeks of play: I tried stringing with a Luxilon ALU Fluoro / Prince Syn Gut Duraflex 16 hybrid, which brought out a bit of stiffness on the frame and also harshness on off center shots. The frame plays much better with a synthetic gut or something like Wilson NXT. Also I discovered that volleys (especially on the run or out of position) are a bit more difficult on this racquet compared to some other equal weight and heavier racquets due to it getting pushed around unless you have a firm grip and body behind the ball. All in all still one of the best racquets I have ever used.
From: Nori M., NY, USA. 09/09
String type and tension: Prince Duraflex 16; 58 lbs
Headsize: 93 sq in

Comments: Wow, nice racquet. You can really measure and control your shots. Nice pop and feel off the stringbed. Nice amount of power also. Just a little bit lighter feeling than the Wilson Tour 90 which is what I was looking for. Nice sweet spot; large for its headsize and good off-center shot performance. Spin generation is moderate but more than adequate. The only major setback with this racquet was the grip shape - way too square. I sanded down the flat sides to make it shaped more like the Tour 90. Now it feels pretty good though not as nice a grip shape as the Tour 90.
From: Nori M., NY, USA. 8/09
String type and tension: Prince Duraflex 16; 58 lbs

Comments: Here's my collection - POG mid/OS, ncode 6.1 18x20, Donnay mid/OS, 2xMW200g, 2xPS 6.1 18x20, and they have all become just my collection once I found and came to love both diablo mid & MP. The diablo mid is my favorite but would use my leaded MP exclusively for doubles. Great rackets! If you are at least 3.5 NTRP, demo out these rackets and experience for yourself before wasting your money on over-hyped rackets.
From: Anon, Houston 07/09
String type and tension: Babolat Xcel premium/power
Headsize: mid/ MP

Comments: I've played tennis for 17 years now, and I'm as excited about this racquet as any I've played with. For the past several years, I've played with the Prostaff Tour lines of racquets, starting from the Wilson Prostaff Tour, nCode 6.1 Tour, then finally the Kfactor 6.1 Tour for the past 6 years. Since October, I've had to come to terms with the fact that I'm getting older and cannot swing the 90 square inch, 12.5 ounces frames as well as I used to. I've tried every racquet under the sun and have had little success....until I picked up the Diablo Mid. From the very first shot, I was in awe. It played similar to the Prostaff Tour lines, but with a little less weight so I was able to get around on the ball and generate pace. Spin is very easy to produce with this frame and my kick serve has picked up movement that I never knew it had since the move to this frame! If anyone is looking for a great players frame that will fit either the flat hitter or the heavy topspin guy, give this frame a whirl.
From: Ryan, TN, USA. 7/09
String: Kirshbaum Super Spiky Shark

Comments: I got this racquet to be my first major racquet as I started my high school career on the tennis team. This racquet is great for learning with. Even though I felt it was unforgiving it taught me to be more technical and take every shot delicately.
From: Mike, La Plata. 6/09
String type and tension:Syn. Gut 16 at 60 ten.

Comments: This stick is amazing! Depending on what string type and tension you prefer, this stick will fit your game. It's on the heavy side, so plow-through shouldn't be a problem. Power comes naturally to the Diablo Tour racquets. The only negative would be the small headsize. But any player can use a 93 head with a day or two of hitting. Spin is also easy to generate once you put this racquet in your hands. Great stick!
From: Owen, Richmond, VA, USA. 04/09

Comments: This racquet is one of the best I have ever played with. I really love the heavy weight of the racquet as it provides great stability. Furthermore the open string pattern allows for easy access to topspin. And even better is the fact that this racquet is extremely forgiving for a 93sq in head size. The Triple Threat really seems to extend the sweetspot higher. If you have good technique and set yourself up for every shot then proceed to take a huge fast swing then the racquet will reward you with pinpoint accuracy and most likely a winning shot due to the resulting high velocity of the ball. You also have to be extremely confident that the ball won't fly out with a huge and fast swing or else the racquet won't perform as well. All in all groundstrokes were great. Volleys were even better. The headlight balance provided great maneuverability which was a necessity for reflex volleys. The heavy weight once more provided great stability to block back those heavy shots. Overall volleys were a great experience. Finally when it got to serves I encountered the first downfall of this racquet, or so I thought. It took me about a match before I tuned into the powerful serves I was so used to. Despite this, I still think that serves are perhaps the low point of this racquet, but only ever so slightly. In the end you should buy this racquet if you want a forgiving players frame that returns as much power as you put into it.
From: Anon, USA. 4/09
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation 17g 60lbs

Comments: Prince Diablo Mid is one of the best player's rackets out there. Unlike most players rackets with a small head, hefty weight, and HL balance, it is pretty forgiving and it seems to have a huge sweetspot. It also is very easy on wrist, arm, and shoulder. It probably has slightly less control than rackets like MG Prestige Mid, as it is slightly more powerful and more open string pattern. However, it more than makes up in forgiveness and overall playability. It also is a big serving racket as well. The string pattern seems to be just about perfect (not too open or dense) and it is easy to impart a good deal of spin, though it is not as easy to hit slice as the Prestige. It seems to play well with any string. I wish Prince made the graphics more attractive, but it is a minor issue. I would like to see the Diablo line of rackets continue to be available in the future. I know it is a long shot, but I would also love to see Prince introduce a longer version (28") of the Diablo Mid Plus model with tour spec.
From: Sunny, Richmond, VA, USA. 2/09
Unique Big Hitter 54lb

Comments: Seems to last forever but got a little loose and balls flying sometimes. With only 5g of lead at 3-9 positions and a little plastic bumper guard under the o/g to build up the right size. It suddenly feels so fine to me with wonderful Balance and plow through! The new princes seem so heavy swinging at the tournament booth. And material didn't feel so flex as the figures suggest.
From: PS60@tt.tenniswarehouse, HK, HK. 1/09
String type and tension: same old PSGD 16, 57#
NTRP Rating: 1.5 ~ 3.5

Comments: Initially it took a little getting used to but once dialed in. WOW! You need developed techniques and it forces you to have good strokes and movement. At first I didn't like the tight 20 in the crosses but switched strings and problem solved. I would recommend tension slightly below mid level. Very nice stick and worth a demo. Happy hunting!
From: Anon, Atlanta, GA. 12/08
String type and tension: Gamma Pro Spin 16 main, 18 cross

Comments: This is the ultimate racquet. The greatest racquet I have ever played with by far. If you have played with 'tweeners in the past, it will take a great deal of transition but your shots will be much heavier and bite much harder with this racquet. You must be ready for the extra weight of this racquet or you can create shoulder problems for yourself. You are providing all the power for this racquet. My shoulder is an ongoing problem, but I can't put this racquet down. This racquet will repair form problems in your game!
From: phil, springfield, mo. 7/08
String type and tension: mid range/poly/nylon mix

Comments: I demoed 4 racquets this week; this one, a Head Microgel Prestige, a Becker 11, and a Wilson KSixOne 95. I loved hitting with this racquet. While it is a midsize, the sweet spot seems to cover the entire racquet, making it very easy to hit with. Fantastic accuracy at the baseline and the net, and hits spin well. The only drawback I saw to this racquet is I'm not able to generate the same pace on my serves as my previous racquet, which was an oversize. It also would be great if the racquet was a little more maneuverable at the net. Seemed a little on the head-chunky side.
From: Alan, Boston, MA, USA. 7/08

Comments: I enjoyed the Prince Tour Diablo Mid tremendously. It felt heavy, but in a good way, and it gave me lots of controllable power. It is much more stable than my Head Flexpoint Radical Midplus. Also, it serves extremely well; my flat serves were booming, there was lots of control, and my second serves were kicking up extremely high. This may very well me my next racket.
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Multifilament
Headsize: 93 square in.
NTRP Rating: Junior

Comments: It's a cross between the K Six-One Tour 90 and the K Blade Tour 93. For those who feel the K Six-One is too heavy or the K Blade is too light, this might be the answer. A great racquet will always be a great racquet regardless of age. There comes a point when one should stop questioning the racquet but question the player. Very nice stick, highly recommend a test run.
From: Anon, Tampa, FL. 03/08
NTRP Rating: 5.0+

Comments: I'm about to order this racquet and wanted to state that I can't remember a time when I could rip many winners from my backhand and forehand, and I wasn't afraid to let loose. The heft of the racquet made it clear that you need to set up early, but once in the groove it's the nicest stick to battle with even with the hardest of shots coming at you. Returns are just as hard if not harder from your end with much satisfaction. The grip felt a little boxy as stated earlier from another comment, but after a while you don't feel it anymore. Also, the grip is long enough, unlike most racquets, for two-handed hitters like me with room to spare. I too had a little trouble with slicing my backhands, and it took some work to get that adjusted. Overall, a great racquet and I would recommend anyone to demo this one.
From: Sajid, Austin, TX. 3/08
Headsize: Mid (93)

Comments: After adding 10 grams of lead at 3 and 9 o'clock, it became a much better stick with very good feel control and accuracy. This string and tensions sensitive, Hybrids work just great for it. Overall, this is a great classic racquet.
From: Bzazut, France. 2/08
String type and tension: Unique Tourna Poly Big Hitter 17/Gosen OG Micro 17 @ 26/28

Comments: This racquet is simply great! It plays solid and gives a great sense of control. I can play very aggressively.

Comments: I love the racquet! I used to have the Prince Rebel Midplus, so I gave this a try and it's been great. Great feel at the net. You can rip first serves, and get a good kicker out of it as well. I'm actually going to buy another one of these!
From: Elliott, North Carolina. 2/08
String tension: 58 lbs
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: I've only had one outing with the Prince Tour Diablo, but I am certain I'll be playing with it for a long, long time. I absolutely love it. Despite the fact that I don't get to play more than 2-3 times per month, I felt like I could do what I want with the ball with this racquet. It has amazing feel and control. I swing aggressively, so the racquet's power potential isn't much of a concern. Serving was a pure joy; the racquet felt like an extension of my arm while serving. I highly recommend this racquet to anyone who prefers playing with a classic-feeling frame. It reminds me of years past when I used to play with the original Prince Graphite, original Wilson ProStaff and the Dunlop Max 200G (McEnroe/Graf version).
From: Adam, NY, NY. 1/08
String type and tension: Babalot Pro Hurricane 16 Gauge @ 58
NTRP Rating: 4.0 - 4.5

Comments: I have been playing with this raccquet for about six months now, and I just love it. The sweetspot is quite big for a small-sized head, and feedback is phenomenal. It allows you to impart quite a lot of topspin, and although it is not too powerful, the pace on properly hit groundstrokes is surprisingly heavy. Serving is an absolute pleasure with this racquet as is volleying, and the control is outstanding. I am 43, and it is a bit on the heavier side, but very head light, so even at this old age I am able to have fun with it and not worry too much about getting tired too soon. Definitely worth a demo if you are looking for this type of racquet.
From: Nijaz, The Hague, Netherlands. 12/07
String type and tension: Mains: Signum Pro Poly Plasma 17 58 lbs, Crosses: KLIP Legend Nat. gut 18 60 lbs

Comments: This racquet is perfect for amazing groundstrokes and volleys. I'm still working on serves but getting used to it. This is the midsize.
From: Joseph, Hayward, CA, USA. 12/07
String type and tension: Forten nylon but going to Pro Hurricanes or ALU Power Rough
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: Love this frame (midplus version). It has tons of control, yet I can still rip shots when I need to (if you manage to hit the sweetspot, you get a lot of power, otherwise you don't really get much.) Great at net and from the baseline.
From: Jon. 12/07

Comments: A friend on the school team bought himself a Prince stick with those holes on it and immediately dumped his Tour Diablo. Seeing this, I offered him 20 bucks for it and started trying it out. With the open mains, I was able to rip forehands with more spin than usual (semi-western). My one-handed backhand was decent, but I did not get as much feel on it compared to my Head LM prestige and Wilson PS ROK. The serve was awesome, especially for the second serve kicker. I was not able, however to volley very well with it. It could have been the balance, but I'm not quite sure. To sum it up, this is a very decent control racquet with high spin potential. I would have liked the Diablo to have a less wide body and a bit more feel, but you should demo it to find out yourself.
From: Rui, Bay Area, California. 10/07
String type and tension: cheap reels @ 58lb
NTRP Rating: 4.5 (usta jr. 18s)

Comments: Great control racquet. I went from a baseliner without much touch, to more of a control hitter. Great spin generation. If you can generate your own power, then this racquet is for you. Body positioning is key, racquet not very forgiving if you're not set up for a shot. Two handed back hand hitter will need to adjust.
From: Vince, NJ, USA, 10/07
String type and tension: Luxilon/Gut
Headsize: Tour MP
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: This racquet is definitely control oriented, by far the best racquet I've ever played. I used to have the NXG midplus and I thought it was great until I actually got my hands on the Diablo midsize. The only hard part about this stick is the slice hits but other than that it's solid. I'm sticking with this racquet for a while that's for sure.
From: Ian, San Diego, CA, USA, 06/07
Headsize: midsize

Comments:Great stick if you're an advanced player. I'm not that good, so I had some trouble with it due to the stiffness (probably not an issue if I hit harder) and weight. Though I couldn't use it to its full potential, I found great topspin and control, and very accurate on serves as well. Definitely worth a demo!
From: William, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 06/07
String type and tension: Prince Syn Gut at 61 lbs

Comments: When I tried it, it was a revelation! This is what I was missing!! No other racquets that I've tried had that much feel and control. The ball goes exactly where you want. It's up to you to able to put it where you want. This racquet helped me correct my form and let me swing the way I'm supposed to. Of course, you have to be able to generate your own power with this type of racquet. Best racquet I've tried. Give it a try...
From: Saks, MN, USA. 5/07
Headsize:MP

Comments: I have played with this racquet for two years now. I have to say I do love the control and the solid feel of it. However, I recently played with the Wilson K Factor, and I have to admit that I feel it is has a much better feel and speed to it.
From: Charles, Austin, TX, USA, 04/07
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger, 58 lbs
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: Great racquet, nice control and pace, great spin on the ball. best racquet in the market.
From: Alex, USA. 3/07
String type and tension: Luxilon @ 60 Lbs
Headsize: Mid Plus

Comments: This stick is one of the best classics out there. I really enjoy the feel at net and at the baseline with the Diablo. It has a great weight and superior spin. This is a great racquet for a junior looking for control like me. I think this compares to the O3 tour. Note: Don't get the newer version!
From: Lem, Richmond, VA, USA, 03/07
String type and tension: Prince Topspin 16g w/duraflex
NTRP Rating: junior

Comments: This racquet is amazing. I can maneuver the ball a lot better than my old racquet, which was a Babolat pure drive team +.
From: Tyler, Tulsa, OK, USA, 02/07
String type and tension: Prince synthetic gut duraflex 58 lbs.
Headsize: Mid

Comments: I bought this racquet, it felt great, and it is a very crisp one. But after about two months since I got the racquet I think a piece of the graphite in it or tungsten or something got loose and now it rattles. My other one hits fine.
From: Anon, Oxford, MS, USA, 02/07
String type and tension: M: Wilson Sensation (68) X: Tecnifibre (63)
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: This racquet is the bomb. It made my game come to a whole new level. I have the mp and thinking of going to the smaller size. This racquet is the best.
From: Triple A, NC, USA, 02/07
String type and tension: Babolat hurricane tour 62 lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: If you are 4+ player, give this racquet a try. It is the best racquet that I have played with thus far. Like most players' racquets, it requires all the necessary skills, but it is extremely rewarding. As a college player, I used ProStaff, and have dabbled with the N-Codes, and 20+ other racquets, but nothing comes even close to this. Now that I am a just a weekend warrior, I appreciate this racquet even more. I can play for several hours without getting tired, hurting my wrist/shoulder (with N- Code 90), etc. Give this racquet a try. Most of my friends who are still striking the ball solidly have made the conversion.
From: Chris, L.A., CA, USA, 01/07
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 52 lbs
Headsize: Mid

Comments: I just received my second Diablo a few days ago, and wow it is the most forgiving midsized racquet I have played with period. I love the open string pattern, I am beginning to hit high bouncing topspin off of my forehand and backhand. My serve has become more powerful and kicks even higher than with my old racquet. Depending on the strings, going to the net is give or take. Using biphase 16 the touch at net in unmatched. I am very pleased with this racquet as it reminds me of the Prince Graphite Tour but without the stabilizer bar.
From: Dave, FL, USA, 01/07
String type and tension: Tecnibre Biphase X-One Biphase 16@ 60lbs

Comments: Amazing racquet. Feels like an extension of the arm. Pin point precision; can hit corners on command. Great spin too. My main shot is my forehand is hit with more pace then ever, and my backhand is a weapon now due to this racquet. Great stability too. Sticking to this racquet for life.
From: Tug, Columbus, MS, USA. 1/07
Headsize: Mid

Comments: I was a bit skeptical about the size of the racquet and the weight but after about 30 minutes of getting used to the Diablo Mid, I had no trouble adjusting at all. You need to be in position to hit the ball but it really helps you develop the smooth long strokes. I was very surprised by the forgiveness factor and the control was unbelievable. Midplus was more appealing since the size is little bigger but it was not as solid as the Mid version. At the net, the Mid was the clear winner than the Midplus as well as the serve return. You can pretty much pin-point where you want to put the ball. I cannot wait to play it again it is so much fun to play with. I strongly recommend the Tour Diablo Mid.
From: Sam, Portland, OR, USA, 01/07
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Big Banger & Natural Gut- 58lbs.

Comments: I own both the Federer 90 racquet and Diablo Tour 93. I've played the game for 50 years. Next to the old Dunlop Maxply (wood), the Diablo Tour 93 is about as close to an extension of the arm, with feel, as one can get. And as someone else said, "Federer would wreak havoc with this racquet" (too bad he endorses Wilson). The specs on both racquets are very similar, but the Federer racquet required more talent than I can muster. The Diablo is a real winner for the rest of us (I see it being used by the up and coming juniors...like you used to see the Wilson Pro Staff).
From: Michael, Maui, HI, USA, 01/07
String type and tension: Babolat Tonic + natural gut 58lbs
Headsize: Mid 93

Comments: When I first switched from my Wilson H6 to this racquet, I played a little worse because the amount of lazy shots I'm used to take. I could tell immediately that this racquet will make my game better. Now, I am forced to swing through my shots and my game has improved. I demoed this along side Wilson N6.1 95. The Wilson feels even more solid, but it was too heavy for me to use comfortably. This racquet at 11.7 oz strung was the perfect choice for me, and the 100 is such a nice control racquet that is suits all court players like me better than the heavier 93. I plan to get another as a backup soon.
From: Jim, Orlando, FL, USA. 12/06
String type and tension: Prince Syn 16 w/ Duraflex

Comments: Amazing racquet, this one pulled my game up to a level I never thought I could reach. The midsize generates more power, but is unforgiving when you don't follow through. It generates a lot of topspin on forehands, and can produce plenty of power on two-handed backhands. On one-handed backhands you still need to keep a good form. I find this racquet to be difficult on volleys. It's just hard to get the racquet into position. Overheads and serves are excellent with the racquet though. I use a full-western, but it is not limited to only that. I've tried Babolat, Head, and Wilson, but there doesn't seam to be a racquet in comparison except maybe the N Blade, prestige, or Wilson nCode nSix-One Tour 90. This racquet is the one and only Diablo out there. The Diablo XP just doesn't compare.
From: King, Mechanicsville, VA, USA. 11/06
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane @ 58 lbs

Comments: A friend let me hit with this racquet for a few minutes recently. It felt a little heavier than what I'm used to, but was very solid and controlled and maneuverable being 10pts HL. I normally play with lighter, control racquets to suit my fast swings, but this one was so comfortable/controlled I felt I could adjust to it. Most of the weight is in the handle, but at 11.7 it's on the high end of what I can use in a 2 hour match. Also, I usually string with 16g poly, so it would be more like 6pts HL afterword and therefore would feel heavier. I doubt 17g would last me long on this frame. Overall feeling and control was very nice.
From: Taylor, USA. 11/06

Comments: I love this racket and will never stop using it because every shot you hit with it is solid. I currently use Prince Tour Blend as my string and it's a perfect fit for the Tour Diablo Midsize. I used this racket for two years, then I switched to a different racket, then went back...I'll never switch again.
From: Joey, Minneapolis, MN, USA. 11/06
String type and tension: Tourblend 16 @ 59 lbs

Comments: This is my Holy Grail. The feel and weight are just spot on. Excellent control and targeting. Wicked topspin and serves. I have tried other player's rackets but always find myself going back to my Diablo Mid. Now I am selling my other sticks and ordering more Diablo Mids.
From: Peter, Chicago, IL, USA. 11/06
String type and tension: Fusion 19
Headsize: Mid

Comments: This racket is solid for big-hitters because you can swing fast and trust that the ball will land where you wanted. You ask for control and you got it with this racket! Oh yeah, a word of advice: "make sure you are putting your weight behind the ball because this racket will not tolerate off-balanced strokes!!
From: Adrian, Beaumont, TX, USA. 10/06
String type and tension: Prince Syn Gut @ 65 lbs
Headsize: Midsize

Comments: I have been playing tennis since I was 3 years old. I am 28 years old now and have over the years used dozens of racquets. I have always been searching for one that feels like a part of my body. The search is finally over, this is without doubt the greatest racquet I have ever used!!
From: Andrew, London, England. 10/06
String type and tension: Prince Duraflex
Headsize: Mid

Comments: I've owned three Diablo mids for 6 months. Great, no frills racquet. Hasn't let me down, great control and spin on ground strokes, great on slices, plenty of power and spin on serves, very good on volleys. Like others have said, it can be unforgiving as it is a true player's frame. Must have good stroke mechanics and be in position. Due to it's heft, it can be tough to get around when out of position, but the headlight balance helps. I've also played quite a bit with my friend's Midplus, which is also excellent, and more user friendly -- bigger sweetspot, lower swing weight. But, not as much heft to block back pace.
From: Rob, Evanston, IL, USA 09/06
String type and tension: Klip Atomic mains, Wilson Reaction crosses 62 lbs
Headsize: Mid

Comments: I've used this racquet for about 1 1/2 years and love it as if it was a part of my own body (well, almost.) I play a classic serve-and-volley style game, and I couldn't wish for a better racquet for that. The touch at net is phenomenal and the control on those all-important half volleys off your shoestrings is par non. You'll feel almost like a second coming of Patrick Rafter out there on the court. Groundstrokes are great too, and I feel I can really flatten my out my (classic, eastern) forehand to great effect with this stick. Why this racquet is a little overlooked on the pro tour is beyond me.
From: Asger, Toronto, Ontario, Canada 09/06
String type and tension: 60 pounds, Head IntelliTour 16g
Headsize: Mid, 93 sq. in.

Comments: This is just an excellent stick, ideal for a person that plays a loopy, touch game with a good bit of power. Federer would wreck havoc with this racquet. You won't like this racquet if you hit flat or don't get into position well, since it is pretty unforgiving with the limited power and relatively small sweetspot.
From: Ska, Pittsburgh, PA, USA 08/06
String type and tension: Prince synthetic gut 16 @ 58lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5 to 4.0

Comments: This was my first player's stick, and I haven't found any racquet that would make me give it up. The control is amazing, can't blame the racquet for missed points, only myself. Nice pop on serves, good feel on groundstrokes, and lots of spin all around. Don't think there isn't ample power, even though it's rated as low-powered--though it won't make the power for you, you don't have to be super-buff to generate pace, and what you lose in power you gain in control and spin. Coming from a Wilson Triad 4.0 (OS), I've been very happy with the Diablo.
From: Jesse, Tucson, AZ, USA 07/06
String type and tension: Topspin Cyber Flash @ 60 lbs
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: The Mid is stable, packs a lot of punch no matter how hard you swing, is the perfect weight, and has great control. The Midplus is stable, only provides good pop when you swing hard, is a very good weight, and provides great control. Good racquets, but they don't play the like the Diablo XP (read comments on the XP).
From: Anon, Dothan, AL 05/06
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: The Tour Diablo Mid is simply the most accurate racquet I have ever owned. The ball goes exactly where it should. The weight is perfect and the power level is just right for a strong full swing. Topspin is excellent and touch is exceptional. This racquet particularly enhances my one handed backhand. In practice this racquet is a dream for me, but during match play I find myself running for the comfort of my Head Radical Tour. My job now is to try to get my game up to the level of this surgical weapon.
From: Speedster, Fl 04/06
String type and tension: Luxillon Big Banger Ace 18

Comments: This racquet is amazing, I demoed it and found serious control. It is fairly light and enables full strokes without costing time to prepare for the next shot. It is a lot like the original prince graphite but with a larger sweetspot and is much lighter with a little more punch. I use the MP and it is amazing but the Mid seems the better choice for more advanced players. I give it a 11 out of 10
From: Taylor, Liberty MO, USA. 04/06
String type and tension: Prince Topspin 15L w/ Duraflex 16g @ 58lbs.

Comments: Very stable racquet, has plenty of "pop." Extremely maneuverable for a 12oz+ racquet. Good for doubles specialists. Easy to generate spin for angle shots. Plays bigger than 90sq inches.
From: Joe, San Jose 04/06
String type and tension: 59lbs Tecnifibre

Comments: I borrowed a Diablo MP from a friend to try and loved it from the first hit! I bought 3 of them. I've always loved the narrow constant beam type racquets. It feels like a classic racquet. If you love spin, this is the racquet to use. I hit mostly heavy topspin on both sides. The slice stays really low. Open string pattern 16 x 19 really helps. Very low on power, you must have a fast swing speed to make it kick. Kick your serve wide and watch your opponent hit the fence. I have trouble hitting flat forehands with the MP, they are much easier with the Graphite (93sq). I'll try the Diablo 93 next. But the Diablo MP is a KEEPER!
From: Joel J., Pagbilao, Quezon, Philippines 04/06
String type and tension: Babolat Super Fine 16 63lbs
Headsize: 100 sq

Comments: The Diablo XP does not hit anything like the Diablo Tour. The Diablo XP transferred massive amounts of shock to my arm. The XP does not feel comfortable at all due to the racquet stiffness, and it feels hollow. It does have a lot of control, but not so much power. You can hit the tennis ball anywhere of the court easily. The problem is that the ball doesn't have much power so your opponent can see it coming. You can push your opponent with aggressive topspin since the racquet gives pretty good topspin. This racquet hit very close to the Wilson nSix-One Tour 90.
From: Henry Wong, Duluth GA USA 04/06
String type and tension: 58 Tecnifibre x-one biphase

Comments: This is a great racquet, no doubt. I only got to hit with the demo but hitting with this is so much fun. Great spin potential, so much control and so easy to swing. Great combination with the solid weight to keep the racquet very stable. Definitely give this a try if you are looking for something different.
From: 04/06 Headsize: 100

Comments: AWESOME RACQUET! It took me a few minutes to get the feel for it, but after that, this racquet was AMAZING! I wanted to demo something with lots of control and this racquet had that. It also helps with power a little. My serves for some had more pace on them, and it was easier to place them down the center, or out in the corner. Very good at net and I am not the best net player! Overall, fantastic racquet. Prince racquets never fail. 04/06

Comments:This is a really good racquet, I never used prince before but now I think I will stick with them. I use the mp and it needs a little lead, but its great. Definitely the best racquet I have ever played with, however I'm curious as to how the Prince graphite long body plays as well as it is 28 inches and I think this will really help and maybe that doesn't need lead either. but it's a great racquet.
From: 12/05

Comments: I had looked for the perfect racquet with power but a good deal of control. The Diablo is the one. It's great. It has good touch and feel and is not too powerful. I would recommend the Midplus for headsize if you dont want much power(oversize) or much more control(midsize). If you want a racquet with great feel, power, and control, you need to demo and even buy the Diablo. Great buy!
From: Paul, Louisville, KY USA 11/05
Prince Lightning xx 16 @ 58
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: This racket is great. Before I used the Wilson nCode Tour 90 and I liked that racket a lot. I tried this racke and I like it A LOT better. It has the perfect power and control you want if you are a hard hitting player. It gives the perfect amount of power for me. I string my rackets with Luxilon ALU power(63 lbs.) and on the mains and NXT Max (67 lbs.). I love this racket
From: Anon

Comments: I just bought a new Diablo Midplus, and I've only hit with it one time so far. Unfortunately for me, I sprained my ankle only 5 minutes in, but those 5 minutes gave me enough thirst with this racquet to keep hitting through the pain. Although I had to hit off my back foot the entire time and had no mobility, I was still able to unload some awesome backhands that absolutely wowed my hitting partner. My forehands, probably mainly due to my sprained ankle, weren't as fast as my backhands, but they had ample amounts of topspin and control. The only problem is that they seemed to be shorter than what I usually hit. However, I think that as I recover from my sprained ankle and I learn to hit out more, this racquet will be perfect. It seemed like no matter how hard I took the ball for a whirl, it would never land out. I really hope to continue hitting with this racquet, and it feels awesome!
From: John, Jacksonville, FL, USA. 11/05
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: I have been searching for a racquet with great touch and feel in a low power frame. This is definitely the racquet that fulfills these needs. It feels very similar to the Prince Original Graphite, but has a more generous sweet spot. Anyone looking for a great control oriented racquet should demo the Prince Tour Diablo.
From: Eric Dusseault, MA, USA 11/05
String Type and Tension: Forten Thin Blend 18 Gauge @ 62lbs
Headsize: Midplus

Comments:I usually play w/a Babolat Pure Drive. My game has a lot of top spin (extreme Western) and I love ripping the ball cross court into the corner and then watch it take off like a rocket. So I demo'd a Prince Diablo midsize as I was seeking just a dab more control and feel out of a racquet and for me it did a couple of things. First, my first serve percentage improved drastically where even I was amazed. But I had to work MUCH harder in getting good top spin. Trying to take a pick-up and return it with top spin was almost impossible. And I wasn't used to the extra weight, so quick manouverability and the chance to then execute a quick volley with accuracy was very difficult. At times it was frustrating not being able to rip the ball into wicket angles.
On the other hand, when I had enough time to set up for a volley, the raquet had great feel and accuracy. When I rip the ball on my forehand ground strokes, some of the fastest players at the club just can't get to it. With the Diablo, I tried everything and just couldn't take advantage of my usual winners. I just couldn't make it happen with the Diablo. I'm now going to demo a Diablo XP Mid-Plus, which I believe will suit my game better.
From: Gary Daniels
Palm Springs, CA 11/05
Headsize: Mid

Comments:I got this racquet 3 days ago. There's no demo in Thailand, so I chose this racquet purely out of research. I strung it with Dunlop Multifilament 17 gauge at 58 lbs tension (it's the minimum specified on this racquet. Might be an Asian version thing.). It was ok...then I added total 5 grams lead to 2 and 10 o clock. Now it plays really good. Maneuverable and solid. This racquet fits me and my play style well because I just KNOW that if the ball dont go where I want, it's my fault and not the racquet's. It plays only as well as you can. And dont worry about the 'power' issue that's going around about this racquet. With or without the lead, I felt that a complete swing can send the ball to the baseline.
From: Alafter