Prince Tour 95 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I'm 45, a USPTA Pro, 4.5-5.0, hard hitter, big serve, all-around, one hander, top 150 in my age. I was a Prince guy in my junior tennis years, then as a USPTA Pro went to Head with many others. Going back to Prince with the USPTA got me looking to check out what Prince has these days. I'm currently playing again with my Volkl PB Mid 10 and you can feel the similarities with this -- very soft, plush feel, and maneuverable. I would have thought this Prince Tour 95 would be a bit harder to move around but that's not the case. I would've thought this was a stiffer racquet than my VPB10, but again, it's not. Read the TW Review and it sings it's praises for good reason. TW rates the power score low, but I did not find that to be the case -- at least not like the rating. You get back what you put into this one. The control is very very good. Spin, no problem, it's there, but maybe not as much as the new Spin focused racquets. Still, hit heavy spin? You're fine. What I keep coming back to on this is the good mass of the racket. I tested this against the New Head Radical, Yonex Tour G310, and Yonex Ai98 and those just didn't have the mass that I'm looking for. The G310 was my next fav or the group. One downside is I wish it was a bit bigger head size. Conclusion -- a solid choice. It's a switchable racquet for me as I bet it is for others.
From: Jester, 12/14

Comments: Very nice playing racquet. I have continued to try thicker and stiffer frames thinking I need to "get with the times" but I continually struggle to harness the power in those frames. I can really play hard with this racquet and I feel like it's very fair. I get out of it exactly what I put in the shot which makes for excellent control on the court. Very comfortable as well even with the all poly. I have been hitting Prince XC Yellow and Head Hawk. Trying to decide on the best set up as Hawk is a little more powerful and has better feel while XC really dials in the spin and control.
From: Mesa, 10/14

Comments: I can also say that it is very similar to the Prince Rebel 95. Buttery soft feeling. A bit more plow through and stability. This frame offers enough control and has enough weight to play strong, without fear. I recommend to string it with Beast XP at 54/52 lbs (for me it is compromise between control and power + feeling). Great with Tour Bite (soft also) and Volkl V- Torque. For me it suit when tension is about 50 lbs.
From: Przemys, 4/14

Comments: Very close to the Rebel 95. Maybe a bit more solid but overall a great racquet. If you are looking for a solid player's frame and you value comfort, stop looking...you found it. I have been stringing mine with Yonex Poly Tour Pro at 52 lbs and it feels awesome. I have also tried Prince Premier Control in the crosses with Prince XC 16L in the mains and like that as well. A little less spin but more pop.
From: Mason, 4/14

Comments: Good frame. Practically a mirror of the Prince Rebel 95. The stiffness feel slightly different but this is not a huge difference. You get a nice Headlight frame with good flex and great cosmetics. This offers enough weight for solid contact and block back on big serves and shots while having good maneuverability at the net. This racquet really performs if you have long fast strokes. Great control frame. Overall, a cosmetic update to a solid performer. The matted paint finish seems more durable than the previous model while the other specs are practically identical to the Prince Exo3 Rebel 95.
From: Tommy, 3/14