Prince Tour 100T Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I returned to Prince! Believe me, I have tried many racquets. But nothing like the feel, comfort, and big sweet spot of that of a Prince EXO3. This is a great stick! Much more than what the specs states. It is a flexible and soft racquet; it has an ample sweet spot, great plow through, excellent at spin and acceleration. There is also ample room for customization and you will get more plow through and power. I don't understand the so-so review. Don't be misled by the specs and weight of the "10.7 ounces strung" -- when you add the over grip and damper, you will have an 11 ounce stick which is a decent weight for and intermediate and advanced player.
From: Jose, 1/15

Comments: In response to Rob -- I couldn't agree more. I think the reason for the lack of reviews is people were still trying to gobble up the previous version at the closeout price before it was gone. This is essentially the same racket as the EXO3 version, just with a new paint job. And thats not a bad thing at all. Its an amazing stick on many levels. Spin is out of this world good, maybe even too good as shots dont quite have the penetrating, through the court feel. But the whole face is a sweetspot, comfort is top notch, and power isnt bad. I did add lead, as I do to 90% of the racquets I get and this takes the power and stability to an even higher level. This is not the most precise frame nor the most powerful. But man is it sweet on everything else. TW please start carrying the 0 grip size for us smaller guys.

Comments: Truly don't understand either the so-so TW review or the lack of feedback on this racquet. I've purchased 3 of them so far. It is a great example of the 'Prince Feel' in a very maneuverable weight. I find it has reasonable power, good stability, and works well for me either from the baseline or volleys at the net. It is very arm friendly, but still consistently helps deliver touch drop shots. Give it a try.
From: Rob, 11/14