Prince Tour 100 (18x20) Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I'm surprised that there is not much comments about this great racquet. It is very easy to use. Good plow through, great control , good spin, slice stays low and super comfortable. This is a low powered stick, so pace is dictated by your swinging through. The EXO ports are really increasing the sweet spot and dwell time. I feel so confident going for my shot with this racquet. The first time I used it I won very easily with a partner that gives my trouble usually. My consistency was way better than with my others racquets (APD, Radical Pro, Speed Pro). Thumbs up Prince! You got a happy client here.
From: Jerry, 9/14

Comments: Coming from the Graphene Speed Pro and APD, I can say this racquet is so comfortable. Lately playing with these racquets start to make my elbow and shoulder sored. I tried many strings and tensions but still no success to rid of the pain. So I gave this racquet a try and there is no looking back! TW Tester Troy was right when comparing it as a softer version of the Graphene Speed Pro. I totally agree with the evaluation he made of this racquet. This stick just asks for ripping the ball all day long! Great control and spin, lovely touch! Strung with IsoSpeed Pyramid 16 at 50 lbs. Thanks Prince for this revelation!
From: Jay, 9/14

Comments: I subscribe to everything mentioned in the description. Bought it purely based on specs and have been playing it now for more than 6 weeks. Lovely touch, very good response and directional control. If you have a decent swing it provides tons of power. You can feel the flex but it doesn't compromise the power. Great for rallying from the baseline. It gives you so much confidence and you try shots you normally wouldn't hit. I think the EXO3 ports definitely increase the sweetspot and soften impact on my elbow and shoulder. I was playing with a Wilson Pro Staff and Head Prestige before and developed serious tennis elbow and shoulder problems after some time. With this one I can play for hours on consecutive days without problems. Serves are good however it feels a bit weak if you hit outside the sweet spot. Great stick! Strung with Kirschbaum Pro Line II at 55 lbs.

Prince Tour 100 (18x20) Racquets - Where to go from here