Prince Tour 100 (16x18) Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Great racquet. I just started testing it but after having previously played with the EXO3 100, I feel that the feel is very similar. This model is slightly stiffer than the EXO model but stll very flexible and comfortable. I will do a full update on the results of my test later.
From: Hayward, 7/14

Comments: Absolutely love this racquet -- it's great from the baseline and so comfortable. I would recommend this if you supply your own power. It has really helped my game, now I just need another one for backup.
From: JC, 5/14

Comments: Having come from long time success with both the Wilson Blade 98 and AeroPro Drive racquets I started to unfortunately develop some shoulder tendinitis either from the stiff frames and polys or the combination that I'm approaching my mid-30s. If I wanted to keep playing with the frequency and level I play I had to makes some changes. After some research and recommendations from my coach who plays the 18x20 version the Tour line from Prince came on to my radar. I decided to try the 16x18 for the additional spin and power which suits my style of play. I took the plunge and ordered a pair and after a small adjustment period I'm so glad I made the switch -- never have I found a racquet to be this flexi and comfortable with still the perfect amount of controlled power, spin and with a thin beam classic feel designed for modern strokes. With gut mains and Lux 4G crosses I'm happy to report I can play for hours, multiple days in a row and not have a single shoulder pain or dead arm feel afterwards like I would with the previous racquets. My level of play also increased not just because of the racquet but for the fact I can swing out without fear of the pain later and the consistency of having a fresh arm each time out. Thank you Prince for this amazing frame -- the matching pair I ordered from TW was perfectly matched to the gram and I plan on stocking up! If you struggle with any pain at all or just looking for the antidote to the stiff racquets that are so popular these days do yourself a favor and order one with gut mains and poly cross and spend some time with it -- you won't look back!

Comments: I just purchased the Prince Tour 100 16x18 and played with the frame for a few hitting sessions. The racquet is very low powered and the balls near the top of the frame feel dead and boardy. The ball feel is horrible and it's very hard to gauge your shots. I strung the racquet with a multi at 57 lbs and the sweetspot felt small and unpredictable. You have to swing very hard to generate any depth on your shots. I am a 4.5 baseline that has tried many player's frames such as the Prestige, Pro Staff, Prof Staff Classic, Volkl C10 Pro and the Head Classic. The Prince Tour is not in the classic frame category. I will stay with the Boris Becker Delta Core London whicht is much more user friendly. Overall, I am quite disappointed with this frame.
From: Ken, 5/14

Comments: This racquet is quite an improvement over the original EXO3 16x18. The original was so flexy that the upper hoop was completely dead and the head had a bad fluttering effect when hitting slightly off center. These problems are gone and what remains is pure ball striking perfection. Still very soft and low-powered, but now the lead tape fixes are no longer required. To Robert who commented first, you should lose the poly string with your shoulder issues. Try a multi or natural gut in the mid 50s.

Comments: Coming off a rotator cuff injury (no surgery) -- all I have been doing is hitting grounders with a friend for the past few months once a week. No serving at all until another friend told me about this one with its flex rating. The flex is awesome the weight is perfect but the all poly strings even though it's recommended I may try a different setup. Still a little tightness in the shoulder but I have been using it now for a month and I can serve again. Not back at 100% but this one will get me back. This racquet does it all extremely well and will improves your game as well it is deadly accurate.
From: Robert, 2/14