Prince Twisted 16L Blue/White Customer feedback

Comments: It's a Poly guys. Hard or soft. It is going to hurt your arm and wrist and so forth if you are not careful. If you typically get you racquet strung at 60lbs, try this poly at 50. I use a full poly on mine and I string the green and black Prince Rebel racquet in the lower 40s. Awesome feel, control and spin.
From: Sibu, 8/13

Comments: I have been using this string for two or three weeks. The string delivers very nice control as it brings the ball to the intended area, as well as offers good access to spin for a new comer like me. However, I agree with Billbert that the string hurts my shoulder every time I tried to put a power stroke.
From: Popko, 8/13

Comments: This is a good, soft poly. I strung this on the Babolat Pure Drive Roddick, in a hybrid setup, first with Wilson SGX 16 and there was not much control. Then I strung it with a stiff poly (Gamma Monoblast 16 in crosses). I like it better with a stiffer poly in crosses. There is ample ball pocketing, soft, inexpensive and it reminded me a bit of Red Code. Good choice if you need a soft poly.
From: Andre, 8/11

Comments: I had this strung on my Aero Storm Cortex. The string has performed very well for me. Decent spin, nice control, and it seems like it has very nice durability. However, it tends to hurt my arm and my hand joints. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'd recommend playing with a shock absorber to make the strings a bit more comfy.
From: Billbert, Sacramento, CA, USA. 6/10

Comments: I have been pleasantly surprised by this string. It has given me excellent durability and performance at as a reasonably priced poly. Spin and ample ball pocketing on big strokes with some feel at the net, more than other polys I have tried anyway. For a string that seems to aim more at cosmetic purposes, it has really come through as a great overall string!
From: Chris, Lansing, MI USA 9/09
4.0 all-court

Comments: This string looks awesome but is not a comfortable string to use.
From: kyle, Ga. 2/09

From: Chris, Lansing, MI USA 9/09
4.0 all-court

Comments: I've been using this string for about a week now and I am happy with the overall performance. It doesn't feel as harsh ad the other poly strings I've tried, but still seems to have good durability. So far I have about 13 hours on the string and it has held it's tension very well with no loss in spin or power. It was fairly easy to string, no worse than the luxilon polys. Produces very good spin but it does take a slight bit of power away so if you already have a tough time generating pace I would recommend you don't use this string. Otherwise I would recommend it to anyone who wants a high durability string while nor sacrificing too much playability.
From: Cody, Traverse City, MI, USA 08/09