Comments: I ordered these and knew the second I saw the width of the shoe they would have to go back. I know Prince tends to run long, but these are really wide. Yet they are not listed as a WIDE shoe. You can tell by looking at them, this is made for those with a wider foot. If you need a wider width, this is your shoe, if not, they look odd and will feel too roomy.
From: Cindy, 4/14

Comments: I bought this shoe for my daughter. She was wearing them about two times a week. In less than 3 months, there are 3 holes in the bottom of the sole. Her foot started getting rougher on the side of her toe since she started using these.
From: SS, 11/13

Comments: These shoes have a lot of cushion. They are super durable as well. They almost have too much cushioning, which can be good and bad. Provides a lot of stability, just a tad heavy and wide in the front. Great shoe for the price!
From: AM, 10/13

Comments: Quite the cushion, but the front is too wide and roomy for me to run around in on the court.

Comments: Most comfortable shoe I have ever purchased. Light weight and lots of room in front box. Needed no break in time. And I have had compliments on the way the shoe looked, so people have noticed this shoe.
From: Rita, 3/13