Prince T14 White/Berry Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: These shoes were very wide across the toe for me.
From: Pat, 8/14

Comments: These shoes perform excellent for me. I wear them for Zumba and my feet thank me every time. I'd like to order another pair especially since I noticed they are on sale.
From: Patti, 7/14

Comments: I bought this shoe for my daughter. She was wearing them about two times a week. In less than 3 months, there are 3 holes in the bottom of the sole. Her foot started getting rougher on the side of her toe since she started using these.
From: SS, 11/13

Comments: These shoes have a lot of cushion. They are super durable as well. They almost have too much cushioning, which can be good and bad. Provides a lot of stability, just a tad heavy and wide in the front. Great shoe for the price!
From: AM, 10/13

Comments: Quite the cushion, but the front is too wide and roomy for me to run around in on the court.

Comments: Most comfortable shoe I have ever purchased. Light weight and lots of room in front box. Needed no break in time. And I have had compliments on the way the shoe looked, so people have noticed this shoe.
From: Rita, 3/13