Pete Sampras Tourna Vibration Dampener Red (2 pack) Customer feedback

Comments: I used to use this model, but found they flew off too often. I switched over to the Bobolat Custom Damper II and am much happier.

Comments: I decided to try these to eliminate the pinging noise in my recently acquired BB11 mid (noise mentioned in a lot of reviews) and after replacing the oval stock volkl/BB dampener the noise is gone and no vibration at all. Love it.
From: Partha, 2/14

Comments: These work well at what they are designed to do, but if you are a hard hitter you will find that they fly off quite often. Mine also tore after a month.
From: Opal, 8/13

Comments: Simple, reliable and looks good. Been using them for years and they seem to be the best feeling dampeners out there.
From: Lambert, 5/13

Comments: Throughout the years I have gone through so many dampeners. These are by far my favorite. I tend to play with strings that are pretty old, so by the time that the mains loosen up the dampeners are gone. Luckily I have recovered them every time, but I have lost all of them now. I will be switching to Yonex so I don't have to worry about retreiving them anymore, or possibly Tecnifibre's.

Pete Sampras Tourna Vibration Dampener Red (2 pack) - Where to go from here