Yonex Pro Series Club Bag Blue Customer feedback

Comments: I bought this 9-pack bag for my son as his reward for making his high school tennis team. I have an older 9-pack Yonex bag that I use and love. It's probably 3-4 years old. My wife has a 6-pack bag that's abput 2 years old. We both like our bags and figured a Yonex would suit junior just fine. Boy, was I wrong! At some point Yonex must have changed zipper suppliers because this new 9-pack bag has awful zippers. I mean absolutely awful. The bottom shoe compartment zipper barely works. I feel bad for giving him such a crappy bag as his "reward." I doubt this bag will make it a month without a zipper malfunction. All the zippers are extremely hard to open and close. My old bag and my wife's bag work great, but this new one is a huge step backwards for Yonex. I'm extremely disappointed, this is the first Yonex product I have ever owned that seemed "cheap."

Comments: This is the greatest 9-pack bag. It is not too big and not too small. Padding is comfortable. Yonex always has YKK zippers unlike other cheap manufacturers. I have owned Babolat, Wilson, Head and Tecnifiber bags, and the zippers are cheap and always have problems. I recommend this bag!
From: Kite, 9/13

Yonex Pro Series Club Bag Blue - Where to go from here

Club Tennis Bags (Duffel Non-Racquet)
Stanislas Wawrinka