Comments: I have always worn Prince Mid shoes, but these shoes make my toes hurt and I now have knee problems (which I have never had before). I want the discontinued Prince Mid shoes back that were sooooo comfortable!
From: Mary, 6/12

Comments: These shoes have killed my feet, especially my little toes. I have wide feet. They Tennis Warehouse rep I talked to said to order 1/2 size shorter. Well, I did and they are killing my feet. Called them back and no relief offered from TW except 20% off another pair. I wore them for three weeks.
From: Susan, 6/12

Comments: I LOVE THESE SHOES!! They are a bit heavy if you're used to wearing a light shoe however I like the support. Especially the mid...it gives great ankle support for quick moves. I play a lot of singles and some doubles and the soles of my shoes take a beating. These were the first shoes to ever last more than one season....between practice, matches and hitting drills. Yes they do run a 1/2 size big...I wear my tennis shoes about a 1/2 size smaller than my regular shoes so I go down a whole size in these. But the toe box is roomy so you dont feel cramped. I went down just a half size on my first pair and had to wear two pair of socks to get the right feel.
From: D Hunter, 3/12

Comments: These shoes did feel like clown shoes at first, but they are the most comfortable "clown/tennis" shows I have had. It's like you're walking on pillows. No more bruised toes or blisters. I'm looking to buy more.
From: Chelsie, 10/11

Comments: I had never worn Prince shoes before, but I know people who love them, so I had high hopes for these shoes. However, it does not matter if I wear two pairs of socks, have bandages or tape on my toes, these shoes give me blisters on my little toes on both sides! I have tried for 6 months, and I am giving up on them! Time to shop for new shoes!!
From: Cris, Canoga Park, CA, USA. 5/11

Comments: I had been wearing super-light running shoes on court (6 oz per shoe) and my coach kept shaking his head and saying, "Get court shoes, get court shoes!" I was afraid I would be too slow on the court with a 15 oz shoe, or worn out after a couple of hours--but I caved and bought these. "Clown shoes" indeed!--however, much to my astonishment my tennis improved immediately. Yes, I was getting coached but that kind of progress takes weeks to kick in. The "right equipment does the job" once again.
I tried going back to the old shoes after a couple of weeks and it felt like I was wearing bedroom slippers, very weird and TOO LIGHT!
Thank you, Prince! PS no blisters anywhere.
From: Barbara, Green Valley, AZ, USA, 01/11

Comments: Gee whiz, I am with anon from 7/09. These are great shoes. Being a Prince tennis shoe fan in general, I too bought them two hours before playing in a 4.0 doubles tourney and LOVE them. I was able to do the tennis dance like never before. And my partner and I won the tournament. I wear orthotics and the platform and stability is great in these shoes. Thank you Prince.
From: anon 01/10

Comments: I played with them for the first time and found the scream3 clunky, stiff, heavy, and unnatural. A few games later I injured my calf muscle and I believe it is directly related to the lack of quick flexibility and rigidness. I am very unhappy with these shoes!
From: anon. 01/10

Comments: I agree with Jill they are stiffer out of the box so they are not the same shoe as the Prince 2. They still beat Nike for knee and foot protection by a wide margin; try the T series if you don't need this. I'd buy the Scream 2 without a second thought but will have to think about another pair of these.
From: Michelle, Milwaukee, WI USA 12/09

Comments: My only complaint about these shoes, are the laces. I have had to replace the laces 3 times in less than 6 months! I am a 3.5 player and play doubles 3-4/wk. The strings just keep shredding and finding replacements is no easy task! Yet, finding a mid cut replacement shoe is proving difficult.
From: Sonia, Gilbertsville, Ky USA 11/09

Comments:I loved the QT mid Scream and when I used my last of four pairs that I had stock piled, I bought the Scream 3 mid thinking it was very similar. Wrong. The shoe is so wide for my foot I feel awkward. I have gone back to my well- used QT mid Scream until I can find a decent replacement.
From: Mary, Baltimore, MD, USA, 10/09

Comments: I bought these shoes an hour before I had to play a match. I have been using them for quite a while now and unlike everybody else... I love them!!
From: anon. 07/09

Comments: I LOVED the QT Scream-Mid. When they quit making them I tried the Scream 3 Mid. They fit fine but they are so HEAVY and cannot move around the court. I am a 4.0 level, mostly doubles league player. I would love to see the QT Scream-Mid come back or the Scream 3 to be made much lighter. It is very hard to find a mid-cut tennis shoe.
From: Judy, Houston, TX USA 07/09

Comments: I have been wearing Prince shoes for years, but these have been horrible. I have a wide foot, but I felt like I was wearing clown shoes. They are also extremely heavy and stiff.
From: Susan, Fresno, CA, USA, 06/09