Comments: I'm used to the Prince Topspin 16g but have been frustrated with the breakage. Strung this stuff at 58 lbs and the stringbed was too stiff. I did come to have more control once it lost some tension. The power was noticeably better than syn gut. Next step is to mix it with a hybrid syn gut 16 gauge on the crosses at 58 lbs, and 3D poly 17g on the mains at 56 lbs. I thought it was pretty durable since I used it all season long about 12 hours a week. When it finally broke there was significant notching. The 3D Recoil hybrid looks interesting because Recoil is low friction and will allow the 3D mains to bite the ball and slide on the crosses.
From: Tom. 5/11
Racquet: Prince EXO3 Graphite 100

Comments: At first I was using a hybrid setup with Gosen Poly and TF syn gut, then I switched. This adds incredible ball bite and a comfortable feel when paired with syn gut. It's a must try.
From: Kevin, Atlanta, GA, USA. 08/10

Comments: I hate this string. I'm not that much of a hard hitter and popped two sets of this in 1 week. The way it's designed makes the string cut into itself fast, I would not recommend this string unless your stringing a hybrid. I would recommend the Poly EXP.
From: Dylan Hernandez, Kaufman, Texas, United states. 08/10

Comments: I've played with this string for a little while now and I am very pleased. It has significantly greater bite than the twisted poly, and durability is not a problem seeing as I paired it with a multifilament in the crosses and they are now starting to fray. However, it seems to lose some bite as it gets older (more than 8 hours of use)in comparison to the unused set that is in my backup racquet (also paired with the same multifilament). Overall, if you are looking for something with more bite than a regular polyester, you definitely need to try this string out.
From: Taylor, Farmington, NM. 6/10

Comments: Durability is an issue so far with this string, maybe I just got a bad reel!, but this string has not last more than 45 minutes max, hitting on clay. It definitely has good spin potential. I am stringing it on the Prince Ozone Pro tour 18 x 20 SP @ 53/51, so right now I must say I am confused. All 3 breaks have been in different places, not once in the sweet spot area. We also use the Tour silver 17g and the EXP Poly Spin 17g, at the same tension and both strings last 7 to 10 days, and when the string breaks, it is always at the center sweet spot area. Will keep testing and figure out whats is going on, since stringing technique is good and knots are never over tighten. Also maybe this string cannot be used alone has to be combined with a softer less cutting string, could be, so for now we will try to figure whats going on, since we want to give this string an honest chance.
From: Nicholas, Panama City, Panama. 5/10

Comments: This is the softest co-poly I have used. Since it is so soft, I agree with Nicholas, you have to string it 2 or 3 lbs higher. Unfortunately, I hadn't read his post until after I strung it up. He was dead on. I completely disagree with Geoff, the string to me is softer and less stiff than Fluoro. Heck, I thought Fluoro was great until I tried Sigma's Pro Poly Plasma, which is softer and has better feel than Fluoro. Prince Poly Spin 3D 16L is even softer than Pro Poly Plasma. I strung my whole string bed with it (57 main, 59 crosses) and it played to loose for me. I'm going to bump it up to 59-61 and give it a try.
From: Steve, Madison, CT, USA. 4/10

Comments: Great spin, not as stiff as I thought, the 16L gauge is more like a 17g or 16L luxilon. It does move more around more than the tour silver, similar to the poly exp in power, but slightly more string movement. I use the Prince Ozone MP pro tour 18x20 sp, @ 53/51 lbs, I have used the tour silver string 17g and the poly exp string 17g, and now I am testing this particular string, because of the spin potential, it moves more, but that is because it gives more bite on the ball. Will need to go up 2 to 3 lbs overall. Will keep testing this string, but so far the spin potential is definitely there, next time around, I will give a more complete feedback on durability and playability.
From: Nicholas Giuseppe Guarnieri, Panama City, Panama. 03/10

Comments: Great spin. Just enough power. Got it set up with Prince Synthetic Gut Multifilament in the crosses. 54/56 and its very crisp but not harsh on the arm. I admit it takes a little bit of break in time about 10-15 mins but after that its good to go. It's my new poly due to the spin.
From: Dave, Los Angeles, CA. 2/10

Comments: True to its name - great spin production. It seems to be noticeably harder than some of the "softer" poly strings such as Luxilon Fluoro; however, it is not as harsh as some of the stiffer options in the poly category.
From: Geoff, Birmingham, Alabama 01/10