Wilson Pro Staff 100L Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I'm a 5.0 player and switched recently from the AeroPro Team 2013. When I hit my first ball with this racquet, it felt really low powered. When I started taking bigger, longer swings, I could really generate lots of pace but still maintain control. I strung it up with RPM Blast in the mains and gut in the crosses both at 50 lbs. I really stay on the offense with this racquet and wasn't afraid to hit big, powerful shots. At the net, this racquet was amazing, it had a perfect blend of maneuverability and stability. Serves were big and very controllable, and slices were good. I would recommend this racquet to 4.5 players and up that take big swings at the ball.
From: Kevin, 10/14

Comments: I'm a 5.0 player and just switched from my 2 year old Juice 100 to this one. I can't say I'm impressed at all. Even my coach found that it vibrates and makes a funny sound. The Juice feels stiffer with more control. So back in the bag after my 1st game, on the look out for a new racquet again.
From: Max, 3/14

Comments: I am a 4.0-4.5 female looking to get my racquet weight down from my current 11.5oz Yonex. Demoed this racquet for about 6 hours so far. 4 1/4 grip with unknown gold poly -- it was very quick and accurate, had good spin on serves but lacks power and plow through. Any suggestions to fix it via strings or adding weight (keeping it under 11 oz) and keeping the fast swing speed?
From: Teri, 3/14

Comments: This is my first review. I have tried Head, Babolat and Dunlop (Extreme Pro, Pure Drive and Biomimetic 500 and 5.0M) all excellent racquets, but wanted some more and tried the Pro Staff. Since I am over 40 years old, was looking for a lighter but pro racquet. This Pro Staff 100L is an extraordinary racquet. Lots of control, and the light weight allows fast preparation helping a lot if you are an offensive player. Strung low because it is very low powered (gut mains at 54 lbs ALU Power Rough at 51 lbs). Unfortunately, broke the gut after 7 hours of play. My trainer says my slices are more offensive and I can go from defense to attack easily. I strongly recommend this to players that expect lower weigth and outstanding response to strokes. Definitely my weapon of choice for many many years.
From: Carlos, 2/14

Wilson Pro Staff 100L Racquet - Where to go from here

Wilson Pro Staff Tennis Racquets
Wilson Sale Racquets
Up to 85% off Racquets
Wilson Pro Staff Racquets $119!
27.25 Inch Tennis Racquets

Babolat Pure Strike 100 Racquets
Dunlop Biomimetic S4.0 Lite Racquet
Head Graphene Radical S Racquets
Prince Tour 100T Racquets
Yonex EZONE Ai Lite Racquets (Lime)