Wilson Pro Overgrip Player 50 Pack Customer feedback

Comments: I officially love these grips. I have to replace them every week or so but they still last longer than most over grips. I play about 20 hours a week. The grips are really tacky and feel great.
From: Shant, 2/13

Comments: I have to replace this grip about every week, but it isn't that expensive. There is no better grip than a new wilson pro in my opinion. I love the tack on the grip, and that's just my preference.

Comments: This is a fair overgrip. The tack is great, the feel is pretty decent, thinness is useful, but the absorbency is ghastly, as would be expected from a feel-oriented overgrip. The absorbency was a bit of a downer, but a wristband helps to stop the sweat from running down onto your hand as much. The feel is good, but as soon as I felt some other overgrips, it paled in comparison. All in all, good overgrip. The only problem is the absorbency.
From: Patrick, 8/11

Comments: Best grip so far for me. I've been using this grip for 12 years. White definitely will get dirty but so what? I need the comfort of the grip so why not just change it every 2 months or whenever I feel like it is dirty. Best grip 10/10.
From: Kenji. 7/11

Comments: I have a friend who bought a 50 pack of these. Needless to say, I never worry about getting overgrips. These are kinda mediocre as it goes from white to brown in a couple of days, and from that, it loses all its quality.
From: Rick. 07/11

Comments: This is a great high quality over grip. I have been using these for a while and I have not found anything better. It is pretty tacky so the racquet stays in your hand. For me they only last about 8 hours before I need to replace so I go through 2 or 3 a week. My hands sweat a lot and after a few hours play the grip becomes a little slippery. The white grip gets very dirty quickly but the grip still works great. For people like me who sweat a lot you will need to replace often. For people like my friends who have dry hands these will last forever.
From: Jon, Providence, RI, USA. 06/11

Comments: Yes, best grip I have ever used. Have used it for the last 5 years. Love the way it feels and great grip control. Keep coming back to it because nothing feels as good.
From: Frank, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 02/11

Comments: Best overgrip on the market. Good price, good length (So I'm not forced to over stretch the grip because it's too short like Tourna-grip). Good feel. I recommend this grip to everyone.
From: Edgar, Okinawa, Japan, (USAF), 01/11

Comments: I love this grip a lot. I tried Tournagrip and it game me wrist problems and blisters! With this grip...I dislike playing it fresh, I like it to wear down for 2 weeks and then it feels the most comfortable. Start changing grips every 3 months unless it breaks early. Really tacky and gives an extra oump when trying to feel the ball. Buying 50 pack is very economic however the colour being white makes it dirty!
From: Pirathepan, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 12/10

Comments: The grip looks great when first put on, then is filthy within 10 minutes of use (no longer white and nice looking!). The grip has a nice tacky feel for about 20 minutes until you begin sweating. This grip becomes so slick with any sweat and loses all of its initial tack within minutes. I suggest buying Tourna Grip if you want no slippage even though it's not the most attractive, but as much as I like to look good and match my equipment, I rather have a grip that performs and allows me to keep the racquet secure in my hand. This grip is a bust.
From: Austin, Jacksonville, Florida, USA. 10/10

Comments: New favorite overgrip! I used the gamma supreme overgrip since I started playing and this grip is not only cheaper, but it lasts longer, feels better, and is easier to wrap due to its length. I will be using this grip for the rest of my tennis career.
From: Chris, Redlands, CA, USA. 6/10

Comments: Has perfect tack for me. Not too thick not too thin. I don't sweat at all on my hands and this grip works fine. It's very durable, unlike Tourna Grip which rips on the second day. This grip and Yonex work the best.
From: Andy, US. 8/09

Comments: This is the best grip ever. I've been using this grip for the last 2 years and what a difference it has made. My hands sweat like crazy and I seriously thought I would never be able to play tennis properly because every time I made contact with the ball my racquet would slip in my hand. So I had to hold on to my racquet with a death grip which resulted with a very sore arm. But with this grip, it has great tack even after I've sweated a monsoon on it I can still hold it with a relaxed hand.
From: Julius, Vancouver, BC, Canada. 6/09

Comments: I love these grips; they are the best ever. I play 5 times a week and I don't have to replace them for about 3 to 4 weeks.
From: Dylan, Crossville, TN, USA. 6/09

Comments: I am not going to deny that this is a great grip. However, it dries out quickly and causes you to have blisters--at least that is my case. For some odd reason, I used to sweat tremendously on my hands, but now I do not...and perhaps because of that this grip caused my whole hand to be FILLED with blisters.
From: Sam, NJ, U.S.A. 2/09

Comments: I won't buy anything else. These overgrips have come through for me time and time again. I'm very meticulous in the accessories I use on the court and these top my list. Great feel and tackiness. A+
From: Jeff, Orange Park, FL., USA. 1/09

Comments: I ordered a number of different types of overgrips to see which one I liked the most; for me this was the one. The length of the wrap is very generous. It is soft but very tacky and felt my grip rarely slipping. It was so tacky it gave me blisters at first, but that is just a sign of it working to me. The only con might be the longevity of them, but that is nit picking. I got about a week of tennis out of one(reversing it as well).
From: Sean, fl. 1/09

Comments: This overgrip is great but there is only one bad thing s and that's the grip gets dirty quickly and after it feel hard on my racket. I recommend Wilson Pro Soft overgrip. =]
From: Danny, mountain view, CA, USA. 1/09

Comments: This grip is bad and is such a waste of money. I play on the ATP tour and when I tried this grip I completely lost my game. I had to really put some effort into the technique of my shots so my racquet wouldn't slip out of my grasp as the grip had no tackiness and was incredibly thick. It's the worst grip ever would not recommend buying it. Instead, the Babolat VS Original is a much better choice as it's easy to hold with only 0.4mm width.
From: Shasha Barton, Bagdad, Alabama, USA. 12/08
NTA rating: 5.0

Comments: Awesome grip except it gets dirty and loses its tack fast.
From: Gabe, Columbus, Ohio, USA. 12/08

Comments: I just decided to try these because my favorite grips, Tourna Grip II, were giving me really bad blisters. I went to play after putting it on and took it off almost immediately. It made my handle way too big for my hand. It was very slick and felt like it would fly out of my hand. I only played one game, then ripped it off and put a Tourna grip back on. Blisters aside the Tournas are way better.
From: Kris, Linton, Indiana, USA. 12/08

Comments: This grip is very high quality as far as feel and tackiness. But unfortunately the high quality feel does not last long. My hands don't sweat at all and the grip seems to wear out between 3 and 5 hours of use. I would recommend the Gamma Supreme. It has the longest lasting feel EVER. and its cheaper.
From: Christian, United States. 12/08

Comments: It's the best grip I've ever used. The white ones get dirty very easy but compared to other overgrips, the Wilson is the best.
From: jin, Malaysia. 11/08

Comments: This grip has great tack and is very comfortable. I got it to cover my Wilson leather grip which wasn't the best.
From: Wes, post falls, ID, USA. 10/08

Comments: I have used many different brands of overgrip and this Wilson one is the best of all of them. It is durable, tacky, and it is long enough to cover the whole grip. I've had problems with Babolat grip because they are too thin and too short. This grip absorbs sweat like a sponge. I give it a 9/10 just because white grip turns dirty. Overall, the best grip out there.
From: Clinton, Marion, IA, USA. 10/08

Comments: This is a good grip, although it does not last very long at all. If you can buy a lot of these, then you're in good shape for these grips. At first, it feels very nice and tacky, but the problem is that it starts to slip in hot weather, even if it's not worn out!
From: Maurice, Key Biscayne, Florida, US. 9/08

Comments: Very very durable, the perfect amount of tack, and it feels great. The 12-pack is the most convenient to me. After every two weeks (15 hours of play), I usually take off the used one, and slap on another overgrip.
From: Anon, NJ, USA. 9/08

Comments: I've used this grip for many years and it's a great grip, but the problem with me using it is that my hand sweats a lot and this grip wears out easily. It slips after 3 hours of play and you have to keep changing grips every few sessions. This is a good grip but beware that it will slip after a while.
From: Maurice, New York, New York, USA. 8/08

Comments: It's very similar to Yonex Super Grap & a lot better than Tourna Grip. For me, it's well balanced between tacky & absorbent. You can't go wrong, probably the best overgrip there is.
From: Angelo, Machias, ME, USA. 8/08

Comments: I use this grip and its great, my favorite one! The only downside is that it doesn't last too long, but it's still my favorite grip. I always put a new one on for a USTA match and it works very well!
From: Brendan, Boston, MA, USA. 8/08

Comments: This is my preferred overgrip. It has the perfect blend of grip and tack. The only set back is that if you get white, they get dirty very easily. I usually change them every 2 to 3 times I play which is around 1 to 2 times a week for me. Overall definitely the best overgrip on the market.
From: Andrew, NC, USA. 8/08

Comments: I use these grips, they are pretty durable, I play tournaments most every weekend, and they last for all my matches, then I have to regrip. But I recommend this for any player who is having racket slipping issues.
From: Jim, Somewhere, Somewhere, USA. 8/08

Comments: I use white grip, and it feels so great when you first put it on, and it holds really well!
From: Antwan, Shelbyville, Tennessee, United States. 7/08

Comments: Good tack and good feel but don't last very long. Wilson Pro feels identical to Yonex Super Grap when new but doesn't last as long as the Yonex.
From: rich, Atlanta, GA. 7/08

Comments: I tried this grip. The white one was tackier. I tried the colored grips and they were very bad after four days, and my hand was slipping. I like the white grips.

Comments: This is the best grip you cand find! This grip has the best feel, and the tackiness is perfect. If you complain about how easily this grip gets dirty, well what do you expect if you get a white grip? I highly recommend this grip to all kinds of players.
From: Ben, Boston, MA, U.S.A. 6/08

Comments: This is my favorite overgrip so far. Compared to Tourna Grip and Babolat, this is definitely my grip of choice. I got the white ones and personally don't care how dirty they get because they do the job very well. Kudos, Wilson! I am a 3.5 who plays a healthy mix of singles and doubles for probably about 8 hours a week.
From: Chuck, NEPA. 4/08

Comments: The Wilson overgrip is the best in the market. Has good absorption, tack, and it's thin. Great for players who want the maximum performance and no blisters. I definitely recommend it to everyone!

Comments: I got the white ones, and it turned dirty after around 2 hours of play. It still feels great, but it gets dirty way too easily.
From: Jason, California. 4/08

Comments: I go to Evert Tennis Academy, and I play for 6 hours a day, and these grips last at least 5 days and still work great.
From: Anonymous, Florida, USA. 3/08

Comments: I seriously thought this would be the best grip ever, but after just a few hits, it had already lost its tack and then within 5 days it was already shredded! I was hoping it would at least last a fortnight, but I play about 3 hours of tennis a day so I was probably expecting too much. Otherwise this is a great grip while it lasts, especially compared to the Babolat XL grip.
From: Sorin, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. 3/08