Wilson Pro Overgrip Perforated Customer feedback

Comments: These grips are really bad. The biggest concern is they are not long enough. It goes up to 3/4 of the shaft and the rest of the handle is a different colour. If you really try and stretch out the grip, it will fall apart and the overlaps will come loose. It feels generally good to the hand but nothing special compared to other grips. I have tried the Gamma Supreme overgrip, Technifibre overgrip and even Klippermate overgrip -- all of those are better. Very disappointed and will not be buying again.
From: Ritesh, 7/14

Comments: Pros: Thin and tacky. I have sweaty hands and these overgrips work in Utah's 110 degrees dry summer. I train several hours a day as a 5.0 player and the racquet doesn't slip on me thanks to the perforated overgrip. Cons: Not durable. This will last a match or less. Since I only care about performance, this grip is wonderful and suits my needs.
From: Lee, 2/14

Comments: It shreds and tears too fast, and it's too hard to grip the racquet. I need something more grippy.
From: Charles, 11/12

Comments: I love this grip. It is by far superior in every way to the original plain white Wilson grip. It dries fast, is more durable and just feels better. If you are looking for a little bit of tack with great performance and absorbency, get this grip.

Comments: I love this overgrip! It absorbs sweat well and has a good amount of tack. Wilson's grips are of much better quality.
From: Anon, Kansas, USA, 7/11

Comments: I really enjoy this overgrip. It isn't quite as sweat absorbing as the Pro but it is much thinner and more comfortable. With the perforations, they seem to dry quite quickly. I highly recommend this product but I do wish that they made them in black.
From: John, Madison, WI, USA, 02/11

Comments: I've been using Gamma Grip 2 for a few years now, but decided to try these. So far, I'm liking them. It works well for me and I have dry hands. It doesn't feel as thick as the regular Pro and it holds up pretty well. I like Gamma Grip 2 because it's like a thinner version of pro, but with my 1HBH and calluses, they tend to wear out pretty fast.
From: John, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 01/11

Comments: I love this grip way more than the NORMAL PRO OVERGRIP but this is a little less durable than the normal grip
From: Armaan, Brisbane, QLD, Australia, 08/10

Comments: I prefer this perforated one over the regular pro grip, it's the same thickness, but it's tackier for heavy- top-spin player like me. I'm so glad it comes in a 12-pack in a nice little zip bag, too, it'll slip in my tennis bag perfectly.
From: Chung, Forest Hills, NY, USA. 05/09

Comments: I tried this perforation rendition and it seemed to get really spongy, very uncomfortable. I want my old Wilson Pro back!
From: Javier, Ft. Meyers, Fl USA. 4/09

Comments: I love this grip because I have a Head microgel radical oversize and the grip on it is hydrosorb and I thought that grip was too slippery then I tried this overgrip and it's much better and better absorption.
From: Hilaire. 04/09

Comments: I have dry hands and these are pretty good. It's not bad but the perforations make your regular grip dirty :/
From: Ken, Oakland, CA, USA. 04/09

Comments: They made something great even better. I love the Wilson Pro overgrip and decided to try the perforated version. It's just as tacky as the regular Wilson Pro, but it stays nice and dry.
From: Kat, USA. 3/09