Wilson Pro Overgrip 12 Grip Pack White Customer feedback

Comments: It's important to note that this overgrip is long enough to easily cover an entire handle.

Comments: I really like this overgrip. It's very tacky at first, but becomes softer and less tacky as you keep using it. The grip stays very consistent for me. Downsides to this overgrip is that it tends to slip in my not sweaty hands and that the grip is very easy to break (one drop of the racket and the top layer begins to come off).
From: Sean, 4/13

Comments: Not worth the money, way over priced.
From: Killian, 3/13

Comments: I officially love these grips. I have to replace them every week or so but they still last longer than most over grips. I play about 20 hours a week. The grips are really tacky and feel great.
From: Shant, 2/13

Comments: The overlap moves when I hit the ball, and it gets dirty rapidly. It's thin enough so I don't feel the overlap, and it's very good for badminton. It's medium in tackiness and durability.
From: Michel, 12/12

Comments: This is the cheapest grip I have ever seen, and cheap as in cheaply made, I bought a pack of 12 and 3 of them ended up peeling right off the bat when the thin plastic film is taken off. I go through a grip every other day due to them peeling off after a few hours.

Comments: This grip is really high quality stuff. Place it over a leather grip and perfection in a hand. However, the grip isn't perfect. After long hours of playing with the overgrip, the overgrip apparently shrinks and becomes close to the same size as the grip once was without an overgrip. Just like used and worn out overgrips, it eventually loses it's grippy-ness, and when that occurs, it's awful. At one point when trying to swing, my eastern forehand after making impact with the ball comes close to a full semiwestern edging the full western grip. Just remember to change overgrips after several matches with it on.
From: Stephen, 9/12

Comments: Count me as a convert. Tournagrip can't be beaten for absorption, but I realized after trying this grip that Tournagrip has no "feel" to it. This grip is comfortable, has some cushion to it and just feels great and more connected to your hand than an absorption-only grip.

Comments: Best grip ever. My original grip on my racquet was leather! I hated it so much till I got Wilson Pro Overgrip. I love it! I have a brother that plays as well! We buy the 30 or 60 pack we go through maybe 20- 30 grips in a month. Overall best grip ever and I am going to use it for a while.
From: Matthew, 6/12

Comments: Great grip! It's got a ton of tack but not too much. My favorite aspect is the comfort and feel and it feels great in the hand. I choose this over my old tourna grip any day.
From: Jonathan, 6/12

Comments: I have used this for many years and the Wilson is far better than any other one that I have tried so far. It is tackier and more durable and softer too. Wilson is more durable and softer and doesn't get bubbles when wrapping around the handle. I am a 3.5 player with a very sweaty hand and play everyday.
From: Ali, 4/12

Comments: I've been using everything Wilson my whole life, racquets, bags, strings, clothes, shoes, you name it I have it. These grips are no exception, so trust me when I tell you the quality has gone DOWN the drain. One grip used to last me months and now it lasts hours..yes hours. The material they use in them are so cheap that after a few hours of playing you'll notice area of heaviest contact on your hand (base of index finger) or bottom left portion of your right hand (for a right hander) will start to peel off already. If you want a similar grip go buy Gosen's, similar price and lasts 10x as long. I am so disappointed that Wilson degraded these grips (probably on purpose), but take it from me, these are the worst grips in terms of durability you will ever see in this lifetime.

Comments: Initially it feels nice, good tack, good thickness, wraps easily with no bagginess down by the butt cap. But durability is below average and tack fades really fast. I do like the product, but it only lasts 1-2 outings for me. Something I've noticed recently, when Wilson redesigned the individual wraps into a more compact package in 2011, the actual length was also decreased. I used to consistently have a couple of inches of excess length, now it comes up just short of covering my handle. I have found a couple of alternatives that beat Wilson Pro Overgrip in durability and tack: Prince ResiPro overgrip and Babolat Pro Tour. Both have great tack and last 2-3 times longer than Wilson.

Comments: I am very disappointed with this grip. The absorbency is sub par and the tackiness is lacking. The grip deteriorates quickly and starts to fray after 3 days of use. Ironically, the perforated version of this grip is fantastic and does not have these problems. If you are looking for a better option with similar feel, try the perforated version.

Comments: This is a fair overgrip. The tack is great, the feel is pretty decent, thinness is useful, but the absorbency is ghastly, as would be expected from a feel-oriented overgrip. The absorbency was a bit of a downer, but a wristband helps to stop the sweat from running down onto your hand as much. The feel is good, but as soon as I felt some other overgrips, it paled in comparison. All in all, good overgrip. The only problem is the absorbency.
From: Patrick, 8/11

Comments: I switched to Yonex after many years of using this Wilson grip. It used to last a while; however, in the last couple years, they either changed the manufacturer or the material. It is still comfortable to use, but breaks up in two hours. It's very disappointing!
From: Jamie. 08/11

Comments: Best grip so far for me. I've been using this grip for 12 years. White definitely will get dirty but so what? I need the comfort of the grip so why not just change it every 2 months or whenever I feel like it is dirty. Best grip 10/10.
From: Kenji. 7/11

Comments: This overgrip lasts so much longer than other ones I have tried. Many grips except Yonex Grap, the white color gets dirty quickly. The deal for 30 packs for best price per overgrip.
From: Randy, 7/11

Comments: This is a great high quality over grip. I have been using these for a while and I have not found anything better. It is pretty tacky so the racquet stays in your hand. For me they only last about 8 hours before I need to replace so I go through 2 or 3 a week. My hands sweat a lot and after a few hours play the grip becomes a little slippery. The white grip gets very dirty quickly but the grip still works great. For people like me who sweat a lot you will need to replace often. For people like my friends who have dry hands these will last forever.
From: Jon, Providence, RI, USA. 06/11

Comments: This is a good grip. If you put it on correctly it will last. It does get dirty because it is in white. I sweat a lot and it seems like it still holds. I have an aggressive swing and this grip holds pretty true. I train and play tennis everyday for about 6 hours and I have to change the grip maybe every 4-5 days.

Comments: This really is the best. I am not someone who sweats a lot. I do live in So Cal. and these overgrips last forever. For me, they stay tacky and I have never shredded one. If you take care of your things, and treat the game and your equipment well, these are the best. I used to teach and work in pro shops, I really feel if you want a nice soft, tacky feel, these are number #1. Add a leather grip with a Wilson Pro Overgrip and you're good.
From: Max, Newport Beach, CA, USA, 03/11

Comments: If you want to feel like Roger, buy this grip. It is very durable and soft, but it gets dirty easily.
From: Jajaun, Washington D.C., USA, 03/11

Comments: Yes, best grip I have ever used. Have used it for the last 5 years. Love the way it feels and great grip control. Keep coming back to it because nothing feels as good.
From: Frank, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 02/11

Comments: Best overgrip on the market. Good price, good length (So I'm not forced to over stretch the grip because it's too short like Tourna-grip). Good feel. I recommend this grip to everyone.
From: Edgar, Okinawa, Japan, (USAF), 01/11

Comments: The grip looks great when first put on, then is filthy within 10 minutes of use (no longer white and nice looking!). The grip has a nice tacky feel for about 20 minutes until you begin sweating. This grip becomes so slick with any sweat and loses all of its initial tack within minutes. I suggest buying Tourna Grip if you want no slippage even though it's not the most attractive, but as much as I like to look good and match my equipment, I rather have a grip that performs and allows me to keep the racquet secure in my hand. This grip is a bust.
From: Austin, Jacksonville, Florida, USA. 10/10

Comments: This is THE BEST overgrip on the market, hands-down. It is absolutely amazing!! I cannot say enough about this overgrip and its performance. I absolutely love it.
From: Deb, Tampa, FL, USA, 10/10

Comments: I've been wrestling with grips and overgrips that have been shredding up my fingers and palm for a few months. But as of switching to these overgrips that problem has seemingly gone away. This may be due entirely to building up of calluses, and/or a better width for my hand size, but I can definitely say that it feels plush and hasn't slipped on me yet.

Comments: This is the best overgrip in the market. I tried Babolat overgrip and Tourna grip. Babolat overgrips are not very tacky, too thick, and smell like onion. Tourna grip is a bit rough on my hand and loses its tackiness quickly. Wilson pro overgrips, however, are very soft, highly absorbent (trust me I sweat more than Roddick on the court), and extremely tacky. I play about 3 times a week, 2 hours each and the Wilson overgrips are still tacky after more than a month. They look black and nasty, but hey, if they work, why bother? I'll never use other brands of overgrips besides this one.
From: Joe, Boston, MA, USA, 08/10

Comments: New favorite overgrip! I used the gamma supreme overgrip since I started playing and this grip is not only cheaper, but it lasts longer, feels better, and is easier to wrap due to its length. I will be using this grip for the rest of my tennis career.
From: Chris, Redlands, CA, USA. 6/10

Comments: Wilson Pro overgrip is the best ever! I have used Ashaway overgrip, Babolat VS Team Orange to Wilson Profile white and grey and Wilson h2o overgrips. Overall very very comfortable on hands compared to Profile Overgrip and last longer compare to the Babolat vs overgrip. The green color does not damaging my original leather grip on my Wilson k6.1.90. But Babolat vs turns my white grip on my Wilson k6.1.95 team into orange color. Wilson h20 is suitable for those who suffers blistering. Thinking on to try Yonex Supergrap due to the positive comments. But after hitting several times with Pro Overgrip, I am confidence that Pro Overgrip is my choice. Great overgrip and recommended to all.
From: azwan, kuala lumpur. 5/10

Comments: These grips are great. They have the perfect thickness, perfect feel, and they take a long time to wear out or peel off. My only complaint is how quickly they get dirty, but hey, performance is more important than cosmetics, in my opinion.
From: Matt, Clarksville, TN, USA. 5/10

Comments: Great grip, lots of tack, and the best thing, however, is the fact that these grips last a long time (i.e the top layer doesn't peel off like Babolat overgrows.)
From: William, Perth, W.A, Australia. 04/10

Comments: Pro overgrip is the best grip ever. My hands get really sweaty every time I play. Durability= 11 stars. It lasts a lot longer than Tourna Grip, which only lasts one day, at most. It never loses tack, even when it's dirty. Also, Federer uses it. :) Pro Overgrip is awesome.
From: McLovin, USA. 4/10

Comments: Has perfect tack for me. Not too thick not too thin. I don't sweat at all on my hands and this grip works fine. It's very durable, unlike Tourna Grip which rips on the second day. This grip and Yonex work the best.
From: Andy, US. 8/09

Comments: I love Wilson Pro Overgrip. I have used Tourna grip, and Babolat VS. Wilson Pro Overgrip isn't thick at all and just perfect for the fit with my racquet! The durability is a different story though. I get the white ones and as you all probably know White gets dirty FAST! I don't mind changing them ever 4-6 days. Also if you know your going to play a day when your going to be sweating a lot make sure you have a fresh one on or close to a fresh one!
From: Conner, SD, USA NTRP: 4.0-4.5 08/09

Comments: I tried Tourna grip, Yonex Supergrap and the Gamma supreme control grips and I never had a favorite, they all felt weird. Then I got recommended this grip. What a difference! This is truly the best grip out there. I held onto it for the first time, it was amazing. I was swinging my racquet with feel, tack and comfort. I also loved this because it was thin, compared to most other overgrips. All in all, greatest grip in the world. Do not hesitate to try it!
From: Daniel, East Meadow, NY, USA 07/09

Comments: This is the best grip ever. I've been using this grip for the last 2 years and what a difference it has made. My hands sweat like crazy and I seriously thought I would never be able to play tennis properly because every time I made contact with the ball my racquet would slip in my hand. So I had to hold on to my racquet with a death grip which resulted with a very sore arm. But with this grip, it has great tack even after I've sweated a monsoon on it I can still hold it with a relaxed hand.
From: Julius, Vancouver, BC, Canada. 6/09

Comments: I love these grips; they are the best ever. I play 5 times a week and I don't have to replace them for about 3 to 4 weeks.
From: Dylan, Crossville, TN, USA. 6/09

Comments: I switched to his grip from my previous Prince MicroTac overgrip and it's been AMAZING!! Wouldn't ask for any other grip!!
From: Anon, Richmond, CA, USA, 04/09

Comments: I don't see what many people are complaining about. I found it to be tacky, and even when shredded it still worked a lot better than TournaGrip, which lasted a set for me.. Sure, the Pro Grip gets dirty quickly, but who cares? I have used this grip inside and out, and used both ends. I can swing for the fences and my racquet will not fly out. True, I do get blisters, but ironically, they do not hurt as much because I have the grip on. This is probably the best overgrip out there - it is durable, tacky, and comfortable.

Comments: This is probably the best grip I've ever used. It is fairly absorbent and has the perfect tackiness. The only downside is that it doesn't last too long, but that might just be me and how much I play. Overall a great grip.
From: Jonathan, Bakersfield, California, US. 3/09

Comments: Well I go to IMG academy. I usually play close to 5 1/2 hours a day, and this grip is very comfortable and has great tack. The only downside to this is that it doesn't last for too long, oh well. I would surely encourage anyone to buy this grip. 9.5 out of a solid 10.
From: Piercalito, florida, USA. 3/09

Comments: My favourite grip. Akin to when Babolat brought out the revolutionary "Gripsy" in the '80s, this grip is so nice to touch and feels like no other. Lasts a long time, dries quickly, doesn't get dirty too much (of course white will get dirty- looking naturally, duh!). If you prefer a more "tacky" feeling grip then my next fave is the Yonex Super Grap.
From: Andrew, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. 3/09

Comments: I am not going to deny that this is a great grip. However, it dries out quickly and causes you to have blisters--at least that is my case. For some odd reason, I used to sweat tremendously on my hands, but now I do not...and perhaps because of that this grip caused my whole hand to be FILLED with blisters.
From: Sam, NJ, U.S.A. 2/09

Comments: I won't buy anything else. These overgrips have come through for me time and time again. I'm very meticulous in the accessories I use on the court and these top my list. Great feel and tackiness. A+
From: Jeff, Orange Park, FL., USA. 1/09

Comments: I ordered a number of different types of overgrips to see which I liked the most; for me this was the one. The length of the wrap is very generous. It is soft but very tacky and felt my grip rarely slipping. It was so tacky it gave me blisters at first, but that is just a sign of it working to me. The only con might be the longevity of them, but that is nit picking. I got about a week of tennis out of one (reversing it as well).
From: Sean, fl. 1/09

Comments: This overgrip is great but there is only one bad thing and that's the grip gets dirty quickly and after it feel hard on my racket. I recommend Wilson Pro Soft overgrip. =]
From: Danny, mountain view, CA, USA. 1/09

Comments:I just decided to try these because my favorite grips, Tourna Grip II, were giving me really bad blisters. I went to play after putting it on and took it off almost immediately. It made my handle way too big for my hand. It was very slick and felt like it would fly out of my hand. I only played one game, then ripped it off and put a Tourna grip back on. Blisters aside the Tournas are way better.
From: Kris, Linton, Indiana, USA. 12/08

Comments: This grip is very high quality as far as feel and tackiness. But unfortunately the high quality feel does not last long. My hands don't sweat at all and the grip seems to wear out between 3 and 5 hours of use. I would recommend the Gamma Supreme. It has the longest lasting feel EVER. and its cheaper.
From: Christian, United States. 12/08

Comments: It's the best grip I've ever used. The white ones get dirty very easy but compared to other overgrips, the Wilson is the best.
From: Jin, Malaysia. 11/08

Comments: This grip has great tack and is very comfortable. I got it to cover my Wilson leather grip, which wasn't the best.
From: Wes, post falls, ID, USA. 10/08

Comments: I have used many different brands of overgrip and this Wilson one is the best of all of them. It is durable, tacky, and it is long enough to cover the whole grip. I've had problems with Babolat grip because they are too thin and too short. This grip absorbs sweat like a sponge. I give it a 9/10 just because white grip turns dirty. Overall, the best grip out there.
From: Clinton, Marion, IA, USA. 10/08

Comments: This is a good grip, although it does not last very long at all. If you can buy a lot of these, then you're in good shape for these grips. At first, it feels very nice and tacky, but the problem is that it starts to slip in hot weather, even if it's not worn out!
From: Maurice, Key Biscayne, Florida, US. 9/08

Comments: Very very durable, the perfect amount of tack, and it feels great. The 12-pack is the most convenient to me. After every two weeks (15 hours of play), I usually take off the used one, and slap on another overgrip.
From: Anon, NJ, USA. 9/08

Comments: I've used this grip for many years and it's a great grip, but the problem with me using it is that my hand sweats a lot and this grip wears out easily. It slips after 3 hours of play and you have to keep changing grips every few sessions. This is a good grip but beware that it will slip after a while.
From: Maurice, New York, New York, USA. 8/08

Comments: It's very similar to Yonex Super Grap & a lot better than Tourna Grip. For me, it's well balanced between tacky & absorbent. You can't go wrong, probably the best overgrip there is.
From: Angelo, Machias, ME, USA. 8/08

Comments: I use this grip and its great, my favorite one! The only downside is that it doesn't last too long, but it's still my favorite grip. I always put a new one on for a USTA match and it works very well!
From: Brendan, Boston, MA, USA. 8/08

Comments: This is my preferred overgrip. It has the perfect blend of grip and tack. The only set back is that if you get white, they get dirty very easily. I usually change them every 2 to 3 times I play which is around 1 to 2 times a week for me. Overall definitely the best overgrip on the market.
From: Andrew, NC, USA. 8/08

Comments: I use these grips, they are pretty durable, I play tournaments most every weekend, and they last for all my matches, then I have to regrip. But I recommend this for any player who is having racket slipping issues.
From: Jim, Somewhere, Somewhere, USA. 8/08

Comments: Good tack and good feel but don't last very long. Wilson Pro feels identical to Yonex Super Grap when new but doesn't last as long as the Yonex.
From: rich, Atlanta, GA. 7/08

Comments: Very tacky, non-durable. I like them better than the Babolat overgrips, though. Get the K Grip replacement grip, all of your problems will be solved.
From: Kiefer, somewhere, nowhere, everywhere. 7/08

Comments: I re-grip my racket twice a day (even if I don't play that day) just because it's so fun to grip rackets with these grips. I love them!
From: Jay, Eagle, ID, USA. 7/08

Comments: I like the Wilson, but I still prefer Yonex Supergrap because it is a it more durable.
From: lexy, Louisville, KY. 6/08

Comments: I absolutely love this grip! It is just tacky enough to keep your hand from slipping from the racquet grip, but not so tacky that it gives you blisters. I really like the colors available (I use the pink). It lasts for quite some time, but then again the only real use it got from me was when the high school tennis season rolled around. Even so, it comes highly recommended.
From: Kristina, Chicopee, MA; United States. 6/08

Comments: This is the best grip you can find! This grip has the best feel, and the tackiness is perfect. If you complain about how easily this grip gets dirty, well what do you expect if you get a white grip? I highly recommend this grip to all kinds of players.
From: Ben, Boston, MA, U.S.A. 6/08

Comments: This is my favorite overgrip so far. Compared to Tourna Grip and Babolat, this is definitely my grip of choice. I got the white ones and personally don't care how dirty they get because they do the job very well. Kudos, Wilson! I am a 3.5 who plays a healthy mix of singles and doubles for probably about 8 hours a week.
From: Chuck, NEPA. 4/08

Comments: The tackiness of this grip is amazing! I don't play very often, only during the high school season. I agree with some of the other reviews that they do lose tackiness pretty fast. But it's awesome when you first put it on!

Comments: The Wilson overgrip is the best in the market. Has good absorption, tack, and it's thin. Great for players who want the maximum performance and no blisters. I definitely recommend it to everyone!

Comments: I got the white ones, and it turned dirty after around 2 hours of play. It still feels great, but it gets dirty way too easily.
From: Jason, California. 4/08

Comments: I go to Evert Tennis Academy, and I play for 6 hours a day, and these grips last at least 5 days and still work great.
From: Anonymous, Florida, USA. 3/08

Comments: I seriously thought this would be the best grip ever, but after just a few hits, it had already lost its tack and then within 5 days it was already shredded! I was hoping it would at least last a fortnight, but I play about 3 hours of tennis a day so I was probably expecting too much. Otherwise this is a great grip while it lasts, especially compared to the Babolat XL grip.
From: Sorin, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. 3/08