Comments: This is a versatile racquet. Playing with it from the baseline and at net both feels pretty good. The dampening system also worked well for me.

Comments: I just demo'ed the Pacific Raptor racquet and will be moving to it from a Fischer M-Speed Pro No. 1. Prior to that M-Speed, I used the original Fischer Pro No 1. I'm switching to this racquet because I feel like I need a little more pop from the baseline and on my serve. In the past, I could generate my own power, but nowadays I need a little help. For me, I can use the same swings as I did with my Fischers, but now I get a bit more pace and spin. It's nice to get a little deeper, more penetrating shot. I recently demo'ed the Volkl Power Bridge 7, Volkl Organix 8, Pro Kennex Ionic Ki 15 PSE and Pro Kennex Ionic Ki 20 PSE too. I preferred the ProKennex frames, but I felt I had to alter my strokes to hit consistently. With the Raptor, no changes required.
From: Art, 9/12
String type: Pacific PowerLine 16L

Comments: Nice feel and spin production, however, it is very underpowered, and its vibration reduction system did not work for me.
From: O. David, San Antonio, TX, USA, 09/10