Prince Premier Touch 17 Clear 330' String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I did not like this string at all. It was very difficult to string with, kept kinking worse than a 17g poly does. I did not find the level of comfort that a good multi fiber string produces. I might have to string more often but it will be so much easier than trying to work with this string again.

Comments: I like it very much. I used it in the crosses at 55 lbs with the Prince Premier Power 17 in the mains also at 55 lbs. I use a Prince EXO3 Rebel 98. Very soft on my arm. Plays a lot like the NRG2 17. My favorite is still Tecnifibre X-One Biphase, but the X-One is not durable.

Comments: Great string. I use it in the crosses of my EXO3 95 with VS Team 17 in the mains. 45/43 lbs. Great ball pocketing and comfort. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a soft string
From: Carl, 1/14