Prince Premier Touch 16 Clear 330' String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Awesome string. I can play for hours with no pain in my elbow or shoulder, good feel, power and exceptional control. I was onto the Volkl line of strings but know they are stiff and was hesitant to try these for I knew they would not play the same or have the "bite" I was looking for -- but wow, I found a new string that is even better -- the Prince Premier like it says, has the touch! I am even serving better and with more power and not sacrificing my elbow to pain from the other poly strings I have been using. I'm a 4.0 player.
From: Patty, 3/16

Comments: When I switched from a poly to multi, I started my multi with Prince Premier Touch. I tried other multi strings only to come back to this string. It plays like a multi with better durability. The PPT has a lot of power, so prepare to string tighter than normal to reign in some control. The comfort is out of the world soft. PPT is great hybrided with a stiff poly. The only thing is the PPT has high friction, so it affects the snap back of the poly main. When you use the PPT as a main with a poly, you can expect it to be more durable than most multi/poly hybrids.
From: Warren, 3/16

Comments: I've used this string several times in hybrids and once in a full bed. The full bed was way too powerful, but as a cross string in a hybrid (with poly mains) it does a great job of softening up the stringbed. The feel is very muted, but the comfort is as close to natural gut as you can get really. While the durability is also better than most other multifilaments on the market, it does start to flatten out and lose its roundness after several hours of usage when used as a cross in a hybrid. The good thing is that it doesn't fray -- at least from my experiences it hasn't. I would suggest raising the tension a few pounds though, since it's very powerful.
From: Patrick, 11/15