Comments: Sure, power and spin are there. It feels really soft and nice too but it lasted 2 hours. Sure, I do hit hard with tons of spin, but other strings last way longer than that.
From: Marek, 5/12

Comments: Decent string, soft and comfortable on the arm. It does not last long especially against heavy hitters, the string would fray each time you return a massively hit topspin ball.
From: Tai, SF, CA. 5/10

Comments: Just got my Prince EXO Black strung with this for more playability than the 16L, and it's fantastic. Not fraying at all for me, but I've only played/hit with it two matches. I love the feel, plays very well and provides good spin too. NTRP 4.5
From: Tom, St. Louis, MO. 4/10

Comments: The 17g only lasted 4 sets (3hrs) for me. Broke the mains from fraying against the crosses. There was plenty of power, but control was not good. The spin potential was above average. Overall I would not buy this string again. Going back to my regular string Unique big hitter blue. I use prince original graphite 90 57/57 NTRP 4.0
From: Yehan, Fort Collins, Colorado 03/10