Pacific Power Line 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: Looking at the string construction, I thought it would be a good string. Had to cut it out after 2 hours of struggling to like it. Nothing much to say. Well, it could be a good string on some rackets, but certainly not on the Redondo mid, strung at mid tension (62 lbs).
From: Anirut, BKK, Thailand, 11/07

Comments: This string was very crisp and comfortable. It has a great combination of power and control. I would personally prefer a softer string, but would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a crisp multi. By the way, I strung it myself and had no breakage problems.
From: John, NY, NY, USA. 10/07

Comments: I was very excited to try this string, but as I was tightening the crosses, the string BROKE!!! Fortunately, there was enough to finish the job, but as I was tying the crosses, the mains snapped!!! I checked and the grommets were fine. I'm not the most experienced stringer, but I've strung gut, multis, and polys before and never had any break. I'll make sure to give them a call if I can find their phone number. Don't risk it!
From: Mike, USA, 03/07