Pacific Pro Leather Grip (Brown) Customer feedback

Comments: I love this grip. I used it without an overgrip for a while and it has decent tackiness for leather. As it got sweaty it got a little bit slick so I eventually went to a Tourna overgrip. Using the thin tournagrip definitely allowed the feel of the leather to shine through. I am replacing all my grips with this one.

Comments: I think if you use a leather grip and then an overgrip, it does not really matter which leather grip you use. If you use strictly a leather grip only like myself there are obvious differences between brands. I personally found that this is the best leather grip in terms of comfort, feel and tackiness. My only other three experiences with others include Gamma, Dunlop and Tennis Warehouse brands. It is a little shorter than other brands but the fit is still perfect for a standard 27" frame. I would highly recommend it.
From: Lambert, 3/14

Comments: I used this leather grip before and I agreed with the other reviewer that the length is too short to cover a normal handle completely.
From: Henry, 2/13

Comments:It says xtra long, but it isn’t. It wouldn’t fit the K90 completely and that has a pallet extension so the handle is shorter!
From: Donald, Huntington Beach, CA, USA, 07/09