Pacific Prime Gut Orange Bull 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: This is the first and last time I purchase any string from Pacific, especially gut. The orange fibers uncoil while stringing and come loose, so it frays before I even finish stringing. The result is low durability. I bought 3 sets, and the first one lasted me 3-4 hours, the second one I paid a very expensive professional stringer to string it for me (maybe I was the problem). Well, it wasn't me, and I had the same result. The last set lasted a little longer because the gauge was a little thicker. The edges are too thick, and it's really hard to tie the knots. It's too expensive for what you get, as Wilson gut and Babolat gut are a lot better.
From: E.F., 10/12

Comments: Lifetime user of VS Gut, tried orange Bull and really enjoyed it. Don't much like the BT7. They are adding to Babolat Product, the VS is not the same as I have used for many years. If they would lower the price of Orange Bull to the same price as Babolat VS, I definitely would buy the Pacific rather than the current Babolat VS.
From: Rudy, 1/12

Comments: I generally play with Pacific Classic but I thought I'd try this. My impression is that it is stiffer than Classic (and all of the Babolat gut of course) but seems to generate more power. Durability appears to be very good. Not sure I'll switch because of the price difference, and it won't appeal to those who like the more cushioned feel of VS, but it is another quality gut product from Pacific.

Pacific Prime Gut Orange Bull 16 String - Where to go from here