Pacific Poly Force Xtreme 16L String Customer feedback

Comments: Good string overall. Definitely a control oriented string, power level is low but not under-powered at all. It does have its break-in period though, but plays well for the next 4-6 hours. Spin is sufficient, durability is probably the best ever. When I had to cut them out, the strings were near perfect condition, with no fraying and minimal string movement. But because it did lose quite a bit of tension after a month, I had to have them replaced. I strung it at 57lbs on a Dunlop AG 4D200.
From: Sean, 2/13

Comments: One of my favorite Poly's. Agree..Plays similar to ALU-Power.
From: Jeff, Burbank, CA, USA, 01/11

Comments: This is the number 1 poly string in the world. It has superior durability, extra spin, and tremendous control. They never move, and I never broke it!
From: Alexander Smith, Miami, Florida, USA. 12/10

Comments: Very good string with nice spin and power as well as tension maintenance.
From: Jordan, NJ, USA 11/09

Comments: I used to use Signum Pro Poly Plasma in both mains and crosses which offered great comfort and feel with reasonable durability. I now use Pacific Poly Force Xtreme in the mains and Signum Pro (1.23) in the crosses, I find I still have reasonable feel but I now have more pop and more bite on my topspin groundies. A powerful string with good durability but I would use it as a hybrid for feel and comfort. I am an open level player, aged 26, ranked around 350 in Australia.
From: Pat, Albury, New South Wales, Australia. 9/09

Comments: Pretty much the exact same experience and Luxilon Big Banger Alu-Power. But, a little cheaper.

Comments: Though these strings do not move, they tend to lose tension fairly quick. This causes many of my shots to become less consistent and it only gets worse.
From: Charles, Houston, TX, USA, 06/08

Comments: These strings are amazing, as a junior high school player my old strings would always move after the littlest of points and it began to irritate me and my playing, but soon after my friend introduced me to his strings they are my favorite. Control is probably the best thing about these strings and they don't move a lot.
From: Tony, FWB, FL, USA, 03/08