Pacific Poly Force Original 17 String Reels Customer feedback

Comments: Strung these at 58lbs on the PD GT 2012. On court, I found extra pace and pop on my serves, also slice shots were effective with these strings. The feel, comfort and spin production were on a par with other good co-poly strings I've used. I can see why these strings were voted number 1 strings in the German Tennis Magazine. I will be using them again.

Comments: Ever since I switched from Pacific Poly Power to this string, I have never looked back. I am using the 17 gauge (Silver color) on my Prince Speedport Black at 60 lbs; good control and spin production is never a problem.
From: Collin, Singapore. 1/09

Comments: Great string. I have ordered it in 18 gauge for my son who is a heavy topspinner. The string will last 4 to 5 sets for him before breaking or losing tension. It was strung at 60lbs with no problems with arm. A nice soft poly that holds tension better than most and 18 gauge. PERFECT!
From: T Berg, Bradenton, FL, USA. 5/08

Comments: I like this string a lot. Good feel and control and no arm pain.strung at 56 lb on my Yonex RDS 001 mid I played 2 matches with it and for me it has just the right amount of power spin and comfort. Recommended.
From: Eric, Honolulu, HI, USA. 4/07