Pacific Poly Force Original 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: Strung these at 58lbs on the PD GT 2012. On court, I found extra pace and pop on my serves, also slice shots were effective with these strings. The feel, comfort and spin production were on a par with other good co-poly strings I've used. I can see why these strings were voted number 1 strings in the German Tennis Magazine. I will be using them again.

Comments: Ever since I switched from Pacific Poly Power to this string, I have never looked back. I am using the 17 gauge (Silver color) on my Prince Speedport Black at 60 lbs; good control and spin production is never a problem.
From: Collin, Singapore. 1/09

Comments: Brilliant string. I wanted to move from hybrid to full poly, and could not be happier with theses strings. The control and spin production are everything I could hope for, plus I've noticed extra pop on my serve. I have the 17 gauge strung at 62lbs on my Head MG Radical Pro I have no arm pain at all. You'll love this stuff.
From: Chris, Tulsa, OK, USA, 12/08

Comments: Great string. I have ordered it in 18 gauge for my son who is a heavy topspinner. The string will last 4 to 5 sets for him before breaking or losing tension. It was strung at 60lbs with no problems with arm. A nice soft poly that holds tension better than most and 18 gauge. PERFECT!
From: T Berg, Bradenton, FL, USA. 5/08

Comments: I like this string a lot. Good feel and control and no arm pain.strung at 56 lb on my Yonex RDS 001 mid I played 2 matches with it and for me it has just the right amount of power spin and comfort. Recommended.
From: Eric, Honolulu, HI, USA. 4/07

Comments: I am using this string on my LiquidMetal Prestige, with NXT on the crosses. All in all, not quite as much bite on the ball as Big Banger, but still good action and no elbow pain. It feels a little slippery and soft when stringing, not hard and "pingy" like most poly’s.
From: Dave, San Diego, CA, USA, 02/07

Comments: Amazing string, better than Big Banger; you will never go back, get some and try it.
From: Patrick, Houston, TX, USA, 01/07