Comments:I purchased this string for its durability and it has not disappointed in that aspect. I'm approaching 15 hours of play and it's showing no signs of wear. I normally get between 8-10 hours with multifilament Wilson's (e.g. NXT & Sensation). In terms of playability these are not spin friendly or lively strings. They require you to generate your own power, but that also means you can swing for the fences and not worry about hitting long. I've noticed a lot more of my shots coming up short, especially if your body weight is not behind the shot. They are also pretty rough on the elbow and not to forgiving. While tennis elbow has more to do with mechanics than strings, these can exacerbate it if your prone. I would give this a 8/10 for durability, 5/10 for playability.
From: Ryan, 7/11

Comments: I use this string and the Premier from Prince in hybrid form, and I love the way my game has changed. In the beginning all my shots were shorter, but I learned that I now have the ability to hit lower shots that penetrate deeper and can swing my heart out on loopers and can be sure they will not go long, but it does take some practice to get consistent with these. It's worth it though.
From: Rick, Ohio. 3/09