Comments: I played with Babolat Hybrid Pro Hurricane Tour/ XCel Premium for a long time, but I began to break the XCel Premium at a ridiculous rate, prompting me to look for another string. Now, I believe I have found it with Prince Poly EXP 16 string. This string provides me with great control, lasts me more than two weeks, and is not hard on my arm and does not slow down my serve, like Prince Hybrid Tournament Poly 17/ Synthetic Gut Duraflex. I string this at 58 lbs., and I get power, spin, and most importantly, DEPTH, on my shots.
14 Year Old Tournament Level (competes with adults of 5.0 NTRP level)

Comments: I use this string and the Premier from Prince in hybrid form, and I love the way my game has changed. In the beginning all my shots were shorter, but I learned that I now have the ability to hit lower shots that penetrate deeper and can swing my heart out on loopers and can be sure they will not go long, but it does take some practice to get consistent with these. It's worth it though.
From: Rick, Ohio. 3/09