Prince Premier Control 17 String Black Customer feedback

Comments: I put this string in my Prince O3 white LS racquet at 58 lbs. It was a little stiff the first 2 hours, but then felt really great for the next 4 hours, until one of the mains broke. I was getting outstanding topspin from this string, sort of surprised me.
From: Brad, 6/15

Comments: Just tried this string on my Prince Tour Pro 100 and have to say that its one of the best strings I've ever played with. Strung at 54 lbs, I get lots of control yet ball comes off strings like a rocket launcher. Easy on the arm and tons of feel. I will be buying more of this for sure. "Hittin in the pocket with my Prince rocket." Great Price as well.

Comments: One of my favorites. I think it is a very unique multi. It has great control and spin. It feels extremely crisp. The power is sufficient. It seems to be very durable. If it lacked anything it would be feel at the net and a strong slice.
From: Kasey, 3/14