Comments: I believe this string is racquet sensitive - meaning, it plays better in some racquets than in others. It will deaden the string bed of a lively racquet and that is what I liked about it in my Wilson BLX Pro Open Tour. I tried it in a lower powered racquet and it just didnt work for me. It is soft and arm friendly. Strung at the right tension, it pockets the ball well and gives great control. Unlike JC, I really liked the slice, especially off the backhand. I know everyone has different tastes, but this is a nice choice for me and my racquet. It is more expensive than it should be, Dunlop Syn Gut 17g is $3.99 and a comparable string to me.
From: CF, 3/13

Comments: Wow. I'm not normally one to provide feedback, but this string just performed so poorly for me, that I thought I should. I have played quite a bit in the past with the regular Premier LT 17 multi and liked it pretty well. This "attack" version does not play the same way. It still seemed pretty comfortable on my arm, however it literally killed my groundstrokes. Serves and volleys felt ok, but my slice backhand was gone. I think that is the main thing about these strings is that they simply do not bite the ball and control is a huge problem. After playing a couple of weeks with these, I switched back to my old stand-by, Prince Lightning XX 17 and WOW, what a difference. The spin was back! The Attach strings made me believe that my new EXO3 racquet was the problem. I was thrilled to find out that was not the case, it was all about the strings!
From: JC, 3/12