Prince Ozone Hybrid Shark Oversize Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: This has been my main racquet for the past four months. Prior to using this, I played with the Prince Ozone Red for about 1.5 yrs. I am not a hard hitter that goes for quick winners. I play a conservative, high-percentage game with medium paced shots, and I found that this racquet provides good power. If you are the type of player that likes to crush the ball with pace, this racquet is not for you. The difference between this oversized 110 head size compared to other oversized racquets is the teardrop head shape. I find it to be more forgiving and easier to generate spin. The additional length also helps provide some extra pop on my weak serve.
From: Noel, 2/14

Comments: I have only started playing tennis about a month ago, so what I'm feeling isn't necessarily the "right" feeling but what I can tell from playing with a Wilson 98 BLX 2011 model is that I don't need to generate as much power to get my ball over. This racquet is very forgiving to the hand and forehand from the get go and no matter how hard I hit, I seem to always get it where I want it.
From: Jimmy, 9/13