Prince O3 Silver LS Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Switched to this racquet from using a ProKennex Ki 5. Loved the ProKennex, classic players feel and I actually demoed this racquet for kicks and giggles. To be honest, this thing blew me away. Everything I hit was better. More spin, more speed, control was surprisingly brilliant as well as stability. I did not expect to like it but am now in love with it. Great singles stick and a beast of a doubles stick. Many would overlook this for being a beginners frame but definitely try it out. As a 4.0 singles player and 4.5 doubles player I never expected this thing to be as good as it is. I have two original o3 silvers and this new one is just a new paint job.
From: JBO, 1/15

Comments: I have had four of these Prince O3 Silver racquets and all of the frames have broken at the 12 o'clock to 1 o'clock position when slipping out of my hand when serving.

Comments: A very head heavy racquet! Hard to control strokes and there is a high probability you'll have elbow problems. Disappointed at Prince for such a poor product!
From: Ron, 4/14