Prince O3 Red LS Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Fantastic racquet! I have had the Babolat AeroPro Team 2013, Wilson Blade 104 2015, Wilson nBlade 106, Babolat Pure Drive, Prince Tour Team, and Prince Speedport Red. I am very satisfied with my new Prince O3 Red LS 105. I like the power to serve, stability against big hitters and control. I bought this racquet after seeing Jelena jankovic and I want to thank her for this.
From: Marariu, 4/15

Comments: Looking to pick up another one, I have the older red and black 03 Red OS. Huge flat serves, almost PD like, a 315 SW enough with the added 1/4" length, big spin serves, and smooth for groundies and volleys. Mine is strung at 40 lbs with Solinco Tour Bite16 -- crisp and solid. Best part is, with no acclimation time needed, I can switch directly to my Aero500s when needed, as 1/4" is not that much difference.
From: Domond, 3/15