Prince O3 Blue LS Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I was playing with an older Prince racquet and upgraded to this one after demoing many different brands. I'm a 2.5 player and find the 110 size to be forgiving, and being much lighter than my old racquet it's more maneuverable at the net and around the court. My pro strung if for me so I have no idea what strings are on it or what the tension is, but I'm due for a restringing and she may make changes based on my game. It's definitely an arm friendly racquet. I have arthritis in both shoulders, and while getting up in the morning isn't fun my arm feels fine after a match. The grip is firm but forgiving and I got one size smaller and use a Wilson wrap bringing it back to a perfect size. At 67 years old, I don't know how many new racquets there are in my future, but after a lot of research this one suits me very well, for now. You should take this review with a grain of salt as it's hard for me to say if this racquet improved my game as much as I've improved my game, but I can say the the lighter weight definitely make a difference.
From: Sheldon, 7/15