Pacific Prime Natural Gut 16L String Customer feedback

Comments: I'm a first time user of natural gut and I can see now why it is worth to try it. The playability is unmatched! I've tried so many multis, and yes they play almost as well as gut, but not the same. I also found that multifilaments are too soft and lose tension fast, unlike natural gut. I use it in a hybrid setup (gut mains @55, soft poly crosses @52) and what a difference! This string is bit stiffer than I expected, so it needs some break-in time.
From: Pete, 10/12

Comments: Expensive but worth to try it out. Feels very nice. Its expensive but its response is very good. Also it lasted a good 2-3 months. The problem will be that it loosens up alot quicker in a few days. You will get a lot of pop on the serve. I can see why pro player like Sampras used natural gut but the other problem is that it does break very easily if you hit hard enough. According to the people who strung it for me is that it does break in 2 hours maximum.
From: Michael, Sydney NSW Australia 10/09