Prince Warrior White/Black/Red Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I too switched to the Warriors from using the trusted T22s for many years. They are wonderful! Definite success story. I have to say, these are one of the most, if not the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Hurting feelings everywhere on the court. They are awesome! I did not notice any discomfort, yet had it all with the Warriors. I'm going to switch as long as Prince makes these shoes.

Comments: I have worn the T-22s for the last 2-3 years without any issue and thought I would try the Warrior because of the style. Unfortunately, even though I ordered the same size in the Warrior as I wear in the T-22s, the Warrior seemed a bit small. It seemed like the width of the warrior is slightly more narrow than the T-22. if you want a wider shoe, the warrior may not be your best bet.

Comments: I purchased a pair of the Warrior shoes in an 11.5 size, which is the same size as I wear in the T22s. I'm not sure if they run small in size or the fit is that much different, but they seemed too small. I have never had a problem with blisters or jamming my toes in the T22s, but I had both problems in the Warrior shoe. In short, I'm not a fan, and will be ordering a trusty pair of T22s to replace these. Everything else about the Warriors seems nice, the sole, and support are up to par, but the fit was off. The black shoe can get quite hot, I was playing outdoors in 95+ degree heat, and the shoe was warm, and did not seem to breathe nearly as well as the T22. I have 7 tournament matches on this pair, and they will now be relegated to the back up/practice shoe for me.

Prince Warrior White/Black/Red Men's Shoe - Where to go from here