Comments: These shoes are very stiff out of the box.
From: Jon, 1/13

Comments: This is a very narrow shoe, and I had to return it. I exchanged for a different brand that I have worn in the past. TW is great about free return shipping and replacement shipping.

Comments: My doubles partner and I both bought the Renegade in Aug/2011. We primarily purchased them based on price. At first my size 10.5 was a little tight for my tweener (D to W) feet, but it fit better after a few rugged sets of tennis. But, the "break in" made the shoe less stable. I did like the lower to the ground feel and fast cornering. The heel was well-cushioned but the less forgiving forefoot made my dogs bark. After doubles 2-4 hours a day, 3 days a week for 2 months the shoes were toast. The edges in the front including the toe were worn to the insole. The edges on the heel wore faster than the front. It was fun to play in the Renegades. I beg that they increase the forefoot comfort and keep the price closer to last August. Overall, I liked the sneaker for the warranty and dramatic sale price I paid. It must be noted the warranty pair was promptly sent to me from Prince. Awesome customer service. I'm a outdoor hard core hard court and Hard Tru 4.0 player. I would buy again for a similar price.
From: Bowser, 10/12

Comments: This shoe was disappointing. Previous shoe was Prince T-8 and I loved them - but they're not made anymore. The sole of the Renegade is a full 1/2" narrower than the T-8 and both are 'D' width. Apparently they achieved weight reduction by trimming the sole width - at the expense of comfort and stability.

Grey Shoes