Pacific Master's Classic Replacement Grips Customer feedback

Comments: The best replacement grip!
From: Josh, 5/15

Comments: Very nice grip. Just the right amount of cushion and good tackiness. My first impression was that it looks and feels exactly like Gamma Hi-Tech, but completely different in action, as it's better cushioned.
From: Timur, 5/15

Comments: This was used to replace a Volkl grip on a Tour 9 VE after serious blister/bleeding problem came up. Cushioning is medium. Not too thick, but more than the stock Volkl grip. It is working out. Overgrips are used, so tackiness is not relevant. We were after some cushion without losing feel. This delivers.
From: Mike, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, 04/09

Comments: This is a great replacement grip. Pacific's answer to Prince's Duratac. Moderate cushioning (not muffled) and very well made as has been the case with other Pacific products I've used (German engineering!) and some good thought in the design process. I use an overgrip (Tournagrip XL) so I can't comment on tack but it feels very similar to Duratac. I used to use Fairway leather grips on my Prince Graphite Classics but tennis elbow forced a change to something a bit more cushioned without losing too much feel. This does the job well.
From: Louis, London, England. 11/03