Kirschbaum Pro Line X 16 (1.30) String Cherry/Orange Customer feedback

Comments: I had this put in my racquet and found it was a good match for the RF97 strung at 52 lbs. I was able to hit touch shots where I wanted them but still felt confident taking massive cuts at the ball. They don't feel like they bite into the ball but can generate plenty of spin to hit the shots you want to hit. These just had more logical power creation for me. I wasn't getting surprised by excess power on forehands or lack of touch on volleys, everything seemed to just make sense with these.
From: Shawn, 5/16

Comments: Excellent polyester string for $8 a set when used as mains with a good synthetic gut as a cross. The stringbed is lively and comfortable. And PLX is one of the best tension retaining polys. According to Tennis Warehouse University, PLX had scored 95th percentile in tension retention among polyesters. Highly recommended for chronic string breakers.