Comments: I'm not sure if it's because of how I strung it, but in my Youtek Radical Pro it just killed my elbow. Other than that, it's a fantastic string.

Comments: I play college tennis and I hit with this string on my Wilson blx six.one 95's 16x18. all at 60 lbs of tension. First time I played with it lasted only 3 sets of doubles before I broke strings. Second time I used it I started my singles match with a warm up and 35 min into the match the strings broke. Grabbed a third, and that lasted me the second set but then snapped during warm ups the next day. Basically its not a very durable string. Then again im hitting with a ton of spin and power. plays really well, strings move alot though.

Comments: I strung it with my Prince EXO3 Tour Team and it was great! I hit with so much spin. The very first time I hit with it, I literally heard the spin. It is soft and improved my backhand.

Comments: I strung it up on a Prince EXO tour 16/18 pattern with this as crosses at 60lbs and mains with Prince Beast at 60lbs. Though the string played nicely with soft feel and some extra spin to it, it was nothing that blew my mind. After hitting with it for a few days it started to feel even softer. The only problem I had was that it moved a lot, even strung in the crosses. It's not a bad string by any means but really not that different from the regular Lightning XX.
From: Luke, AZ, USA. 4/11

Comments: I replaced the Lightning 16 that came with my Prince O-3 Hybrid with this Lightning Spin and the feel and topspin is dramatically improved. I'm 3.0, 45 years old, and play singles and doubles.
From: Jeff, Bothell, WA, USA, 03/11

Comments: I guess I am the first to use it! I tried this on my new Prince tour lite 100 rackets. I liked the old Lightening but this string adds just enough spin to let me open up my stokes with confidence. Power level is the same as the regular version. I like the cool colors to. On slice serves you get a little more action off the ball but placement is the same. A good string at a good price!
From: MONTY, Homeland, CA, USA, 01/11