Kirschbaum Pro Line II 16 (1.30) String Red Customer feedback

Comments: I used this string a few years ago and decided to try it again. It's still the best poly out there. Comfortable, great spin, excellent feel. Just enough pop but not completely dead either. Just an overall crisp feeling. I use the Six- one 95 strung with full polyester at 57 lbs. I dont put too much emphasis on strings but I have by far played my best tennis with these strings.
From: Larry, 7/12

Comments: Love this string. A multi-feel and control w/poly spin. If that sounds good, give it a try.
From: Syd, 6/12

Comments: This string is great! The only aspect that is lacking is spin production, however, that could be solved by going to the 17g or 18g. The good aspects of this string is the perfect mix of power and control. It has amazing feel (even better at thinner gauge), and durability. Tension maintenance is outstanding. volleys are also a dream. serving, the string has ample pop and spin for second serves. Overall, I give it 9.5/10 but the thinner gauge will make it a perfect 10. Also, I usually break strings every week but with this I've had 3 long sets and they still are great. Strung @ 58lbs on a [K] six.one. 95 16x18
From: Willie. 05/11
NTRP Rating: 5.5-6.0

Comments: This is an awesome string and now has become my string choice. I have been playing with the best multis in the market for the last 2-3 years. From X-one to Rip Control, I think I've tested them almost most of them. I never liked poly strings but for once I decided to give the Pro Line II a good based on the good reviews on TW. I can now say that all the good reviews were right. I do not find the string stiff (I feel soft) and I get tons of spin, which I did not get with multis. I can serve harder, I get a lot more control and the only thing, which I miss from multis is a bit of feel, bite or ball pocketing. Anyway I'd rather scarify those things for control/spin/durability. Another thing, which I notice, is that polys seem to play better in humid/rainy places like Ireland. Multis seem to go head once they get wet. I'd highly recommend any multi user to give these a go.
From: David, Dublin, Ireland, 09/10

Comments:To all players out there.... I am a 5.0+ playing level and have been playing for over 10yrs of tennis, and I've never have come across stings like this. These strings are seriously amazing and have an awesome feel when hitting the sweet spot with tremendous power response. My one handed backhand has improved just from playing one day of tennis; I played for 12 hrs testing them out and couldn't find one thing wrong with them. The tension is at 55 crosses and 57 mains, they wouldn't even budge from its place and before I thought it was normal for strings to move, so this was very new to me. It definitely gives some serious bite and major spin that I've never gotten before from other strings. The control is so good just because of how well it hangs on the sweet spot. I love this string so much so trust me; any player will like these strings. Previous strings were Luxilon BB and Babolat (hurricane, adrenaline, and Nvy) and I will probably never go back.
From: Benjamin, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 09/10

Comments: Nice String. Arm friendly, good pop and feel. Strung a full set @ 54lbs on a MG Extreme Pro 2009 and the mains moved a bit too much. Durability wasn't that great, they lasted 3 weeks playing 2-4X a week. If you're looking for a soft copoly I highly recommend MSV Focus Hex, the strings are the business and they come in red.
From: anon 4.0, So CAL 11/09

Comments: Richard, string it lower, I had the same issues but then I restrung it lower at 55 and it helped significantly in every aspect of the game. If you string at 60 make sure to drop it at least 4-6 pounds, and it will make a difference in you game. Also if you're playing on clay red clay in particular string it slightly lower like 53, but if you're playing on harder string it at 54 for added control.
From: Patrik, Dusseldorf, Germany. 8/09

Comments:After many years, I had pretty much given up on finding a polyester string that offered both feel and kindness to my longtime, tender playing arm. This string has successfully addressed all of these issues, along with offering some extra pop and spin. I read some reviews that suggested that it doesn't even need to be used in a hybrid setup, so I tried both ways. It does play great when put in both mains and crosses, though I have gone to the 17L for maximum feel. Durability is good, too. Thanks, Kirschbaum!!
From: FP, Charlotte, NC. 12/08

Comments: I have tried dozens of strings over the past 20 years from Natural gut to Tecnifibre NRG to most of the Gamma strings before finally settling on TNT2 16 gauge. I play with a Pro Kennex Pro7G racket, which really helps my tennis elbow issues. Decided to try this string based on the reviews. The first 3 times playing with it I experienced fantastic feel and spin, but then all of a sudden the string went dead and had almost no feel or pop to it. I strung it 4 lbs lower than I usually string my TNT2 (58 lbs instead of 62 lbs). These strings definitely do not move and the red color is pretty cool looking, but given the high cost and very short "feel" life span I do not recommend them. After that 3rd session I grabbed my back up frame strung with TNT2 and was amazed at how much more feel these strings had than the KB after a short period of time.
From: Tim, Hauppauge NY (USA). 9/08
3.5 all court player (used to be solid 4.0 before some foot issues slowed me down)

Comments: Excellent string. I use a K-factor Tour 90 and string it about 57lbs., and the spin you get is amazing. Definitely a good buy!!
From: Anrudh, Delhi, India. 8/08

Comments: This string is made for players who need a softer stringbed. It takes a couple weeks to get used to. It is THE GREATEST STRING I HAVE USED. IT TOOK ME TO A NATIONAL FINAL. It is definitely the way to go.
From: 5.5 player. 8/08

Comments: This is the best string I have ever played with. It has the nicest feel and control of the all the strings.
From: shaun, riverside, ca, usa. 6/08

Comments: I tried this on a couple of my racquets at 55 lbs tension even though I prefer 65+. This string is stiffer than most and doesn't lose tension easily. It's definitely an upgrade to the Luxilon Big Banger if that gives you tennis elbow. The Big Banger is very forgiving, and this one is less forgiving. I would say less bite too. The Luxilon ALU Power is rougher and can eat into ball, and this string doesn't do that for me. I am an extreme topspin player and like the bite. After 10 hours of play, there's no significant string movement of the main/cross biting each other. Not bad, but I prefer the ALU in a hybrid string pattern to eliminate tennis elbow issues. I also use 90 sq.in or smaller racquets that are heavier than average.
From: NL, Blacksburg, VA, USA. 3/08

Comments: This is by far the most complete performance string I have ever played with. I have been playing tennis for 20 years and have only played with the best racquets and strings money can buy. I no longer lose to inferior players due to the spin potential that allows me to play aggressive and win as efficiently as possible. There is no need for a hybrid my MicroGEL Prestige Pro is a perfect combination the Kirschbaum Pro Line 2 string.
From: 5.0 All court player from New York City. 2/08

Comments: Awesome feeling!!! After playing all my life with ALU Power I thought that I would never find something better. But I did.... It out-turned in all: Very sensible, more power but spite comfortable. The best came after 8 hours of hard playing, amazingly I noticed less movement and no drop of tension at all. I'll switch and recommend it to my fellows. For the record I'm an 18 junior and playing futures. I tried it on my K factor Tour 95 with 56 Lbs.
From: Alex, Brandon, FL, USA. 8/07